|Product Dimensions||19 x 9 x 5 cm; 300 Grams|
|Batteries||5 AA batteries required.|
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Item model number||124GAMG|
|Educational Objective(s)||Cencentration, Dexterity, Spacial Awareness|
|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Game Players||10+|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Material Type(s)||Plastic, Metal, Rubber|
|Material Care Instructions||Wipe with a damp cloth|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Remote Control Type||Radio|
|Release date||20 May 2020|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £2.29
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Other Sellers on Amazon
CMJ RC Cars™ Aston Martin Vantage Officially Licensed Remote Control Car. 1:24 Scale Grey
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||CMJ RC Cars|
|Toy vehicle form||Car|
|Material||Plastic, Metal, Rubber|
|Age range (description)||3+ Years|
About this item
- 2.4Ghz frequency allows for multiple car racing without interference
- Measures around 19CM+ Ready to use. Requires 5 x AA batteries (not included)- 2 for the controller and 3 for the car itself. The better the batteries the faster the car will go.
- Working spring suspension system, adjustable front wheel alignment and xenon style LED headlights
- Easy to use controller with range of up to 25 metres. Fully functioning: Forward, right, left, reverse & stop
- Comprehensive replica model true to the actual vehicle with outstanding detailing; rims, rubber tyres and a great paint finish.
Choking Hazard, Small parts, Not suitable for children under 3 yrs
What's in the box?
Aston Martin 1.24 Officially Licensed Remote Control Car
- Race upto 10 Cars at the same Time!
- Officially Licensed Replica Model
- Working lights when in motion
- Fantastic Detail!
Officially Licensed 1.24 Scale Aston Martin Remote Control Car
1:24 scale Aston Martin remote control car is factory assembled and ready to run for hours of fun
READY TO RUN
Race More Than 10 Cars Together
- Q: Does it work on carpet?
- Answer: Yes, the Aston Martin does, but not as fast and smooth as on a wooden flat floor.
- Q: How fast does it go?
- Answer: We would say 5-8 mph.
- Q:Is the remote control joystick or buttons?
- Answer: The remote is a joystick with forward and backwards functions, you can see the remote function on the video
- Q:If I buy two, will the controllers get confused or can i change radio channel?
- Answer: No they do not interfere as they run off 2.4Ghz,
- Q:Can you drive with multiple cars of CMJ at the same time as they use the same frequency for the remote controller?
- Answer: The cars now run on 2.4Ghz therefore you can operate 10+ cars independently and race them against each
- Q: What's the age range for kids?
- Answer :Although any age can enjoy it, since there are small parts, we would suggest around 3+ years
- What size batteries does this take?
- Answer:You need a total of 5 AA batteries, 3 for the car and 2 for the remote control.
EC Declaration of Conformity
|2014/30/EU||Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)|
|2014/53/EU||Radio Equipment (RED)|
|2011/65/EU||Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)|
|Audi RS5 DTM Officially Licensed Rally Remote Control Car||Orange Lamborghini 1.24||AUDI R8 GT, Official Licensed Remote Control Car||Mercedes Rally, Official Licensed Remote Control Car||Bugatti Chiron 1.24 Official Licensed Remote Control Car|
|Range||2.4Ghz (10 Cars)||2.4Ghz (10 Cars)||2.4Ghz (10 Cars)||2.4Ghz (10 Cars)||2.4Ghz (10 Cars)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Isobel on 15 June 2020