|Compatible with||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Features||Sleep Monitor, Calendaring, Pedometer, Voice Control, Calorie Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Sport||Walking, Running, Hiking, Fitness|
|Package Dimensions||14.2 x 8.6 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.19
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
CHEREEKI Fitness Watch, Activity Trackers with Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Monitor, IP68 Waterproof Smart Watch with Alexa Built-in, Step/Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Women Men (Black)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Sleep Monitor, Calendaring, Pedometer, Voice Control, Calorie Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor See more|
|Compatible devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Age range (description)||Youth|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Supported application||Weather, Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Messages, Calendar, Voice Control, Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor See more|
|Wireless communication standard||Bluetooth|
About this item
- Easily Tracking Your Daily Fitness: Not only can track your daily activity from day to night, like running, riding, hiking, but also can record your basic data, like steps, heart rate, calories burned, walking distance, etc. The waterproof function above IP68 can even let you take the sports smart watch for swimming. Moreover, the vibration alert motivates you to move when you've been sitting too long.
- Monitor Your Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen & Track Your Sleep: Fitness trackers automatically monitor your real-time heart rate, blood oxygen and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep, light sleep and wake up time) to get a better understanding of your health status at a glance and make timely adjustments.
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Conveniently receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on activity trackers; never miss the messages that matter. Moreover, When you are doing exercise, the music can be controlled directly on your wrist. The fitness tracker is compatible with smartphones with iPhone iOS 8.0 / Android 4.4 and higher. (Note: Except iPad / Tablet / Laptop)
- Alexa Built-in: Easily press the touch key to go to Alexa voice control, speak your request on the devide. You can use alexa to chat, Wikipedia, check the weather, Amazon shopping list and other information, set alarms, countdowns, stopwatch functions, and event reminders. (please log in your amazon account before use)
- Long Battery Life & Lifetime Warranty: Just remove the band then plug on USB port to charge the fitness tracker. Buy with confidence. Please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.
How to use:
1. Charge the fitness tracker before first use.
2. Download and install the free app "VeryFitPro" from Google Play or Apple App Store.
3. Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
4. Open the app "VeryFitPro", tap "Bind" to search for the device, select the device "ID205S" and tap "OK" to bind it.
5. The fitness tracker automatically connects to your smartphone. You need to activate the corresponding functions in the app before you can use it. If your smartphone shows a Bluetooth pairing request, tap "Pair".
Screen: 1.3 inch TFT LCD 240 x 240 screen resolution.
Operating time: 10 days.
Standby time: 45 days.
Charging time: 2.5 hours.
Craftsmanship: ABS + PC body + balanced glass cover.
Band Material: TPU
Charging method: charging cable.
Heart rate sensor: silicone labs1142.
Battery: lithium polymer 210 mAh.
4 types show interface: different occasions with different main interface, an excellent experience.
Alarm alarm: vibrate for 30 seconds to remind you when it's time to do sports, take medication, etc.
SNS/SMS Notifications: Turn the call alarm and SNS alarm to "ON" to receive incoming calls, text messages and messages from SNS apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and LinkedIn notifications on your smart watch. 13 important SNS apps are supported.
1 x Chereeki fitness bracelet.
1 x charging cable.
1 x user manual (English language not guaranteed).
Can I Wear It When I Am Swimming？
With IP68 waterproof standard, you can wear it when washing hands, running in the rain and swimming.
Can The Watch Detect My Heart Rate in Real-Time?
You can manually track your real-time heart rate on the watch; you can also intuitively check the heart rate graph and rest/average/max/min heart rate data in the VeryFit app.
Can the Smartwatch Track My Sleep Status?
Just wear the watch when you go to sleep, it will automatically track your sleep, and you can go to the app VeryFit to see the details.
Can I Receive Important Information in time?
Yes, Incoming call and message reminders will be displayed on your wrist in time. Just check your calls and messages on your wrist through the sports smart watch.
How to Use the Timing Function?
Swipe the screen up/down to enter Stopwatch & Timer function. Simple and convenient design allows this smartwatch to play a role in all your activities that require timing.
How Many Alarms Can I Set?
The watch have 10 alarms to meet your daily various reminders on your wrist, such as getting up, meeting, picking up children from school, exercising and so on. And snooze time of 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes to choose from. Please be noted that you need to add alarms on the APP first.
How Should I Charge the Fitness Watch?
1) Pull the strap and remove the main body of the Bracelet;
2) Insert the metal charging terminal into the USB port to charge the bracelet. Note: Specified voltage and current (5V/500mA)
How to Use
1. Charge the fitness tracker before first use.
2. Download and install the free app "VeryFit" from Google Play or Apple App Store.
3. Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
4. Open the APP "VeryFit", click "Device" and then click "Add Device""Bracelet" to search the device, choose the device "GT Band" and tap "Binding" to bind it.
5. The fitness tracker will connect with your smartphone automatically. You need to enable the corresponding functions on the app before use. If your smartphone pops up Bluetooth pairing request, please tap "Pair".
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got the item more than couple of days ago, mainly because of the addition of Alexa. Synch and everything was easy but after 48hrs use I can state the following:
1. Google Fit - it DOESN'T work as claimed. Google Fit works but with VeryFitPro, not VeryFit.
2.Alexa doesn't work well. She did understand 'countdown to 10' but asking her anything else (e.g. weather, countdown 10 min) - nope, constant message she has trouble understanding.
3. Exaggerated steps count. I agree on steps count on the first day. Haven't agreed on the second day. It also claimed I was walking 5 hrs when I was in fact walking 1.5-2hrs max. Google Fit and my Google Maps timeline confirm I walked approx1-1.5miles (it was a leisurely walk). The VF app claimed I did over 6.5K steps and 4.5km (2.8miles). I know what 7K-10K steps look like and time they take. I used to do it at work. Not an hour or so lazy walk on Sunday.
Based on the 3 points above, I am not going to think of other readings as I simply don't believe them.
2 starts as the bracelet overall is nice but then -it's just a bracelet and I didn't buy it for its looks but functionality. Unfortunately it failed.
Since returning the tracker in April, I am bombarded with emails (different email address every time so can't filter them) with request to remove my negative review. They offer from £10 to £40 compensation. This is unacceptable practice and I tried to speak to Amazon but email address I got for reporting it was incorrect. I'm lowering to the 1 star review for additional spamming by the seller.
The reviews for this tracker are mixed, some excellent some poor. I wanted one to track my inpool swim. Sadly it doesn't work properly, is it an app issue or device problem? I don't know. Having set it for a 25m pool, a 1 mile distance it only recorded time. I also tried setting it to 30mins duration, but it continues run. To end this you have to reset the app on your phone. Even if you sync before resetting it does not record inpool swim as an activity. Activities for walking, workout seem to be fine. With wrist activation on the battery lasts only a couple of days, with it off lasts 7 days. To quit the app you have to force stop, not good.
Some settings are also on the device, you can change the brightness 3 levels, wrist activation on or off, night mode on or off. It also has a torch feature! Despite having notifications on I could not enable the Call Reminder. You can receive notifications on the device with the app running on your phone. I could not find how to enable a notification for incoming call, only missed calls. It did work for WhatsApp messages, email etc.
Depending on what you want from this tracker you'll either be very happy or disappointed.
Would I buy again, yes but only for basic use.
Yes it arrived next day. Yes I contacted seller with my queries, and yes they refunded my money, so I would recommend them for their efficiency and promptness in dealing with my queries. I gave it 4 star rating for seller.
By starbuduk on 5 June 2021
It’s simple and sleek in its design, and the wristband is nice and comfy. It’s display options mean you can view your selected fitness results easily.
One of my favourite things is the workout options which allow me to see how many calories I’m burning and my heart rate. There are a lot of options to choose from as well which I’ve found handy at the gym.
Overall a great watch for basic fitness tracking however I do feel the app itself it could be improved slightly. Also although it’s pretty easy to use, the instructions it comes with for initial set up could be a little more detailed.
To be fair, the steps measurement seems good and matches Apple's built in health app for data accuracy. The data supplied by the app gets exported into the Apple's own health app. Battery life is good - 3 days so far on a single charge.
So if your after a basic fitness tracker, this one fits the err, wrist.