|Package dimensions||17.6 x 7 x 4.7 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.07 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 5.5 x 12.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||20 Grams|
|Skin type||Sensitive, Dry|
|Item model number||7315980055173|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 12.7 cm; 20 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
CCS Foot Care Cream for Dry Skin and Cracked Heels - Foot Cream with 10% Urea & Eucalyptus Oil - Moisturise & Soften Hard Skin & Callused Feet - Dermatologically Tested - Suitable for Diabetics - 60ml
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Use for||Hands, Feet|
|Skin type||Sensitive, Dry|
|Special ingredients||Glycerin, Eucalyptus Oil|
|Is mould resistant||Lanolin Free|
|Item volume||60 Millilitres|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL FORMULA TO SOFTEN AND MOISTURISE - CCS’s Foot Care Cream softens hard and dry skin helping to keep it smooth, soft, and supple, and helps prevent further problems developing. Our foot cream is especially formulated for dry and callused feet, to soften and moisturise and is very effective in the control of dry skin and cracked heels.
- CONTAINS UREA AND EUCALYPTUS OIL - Our Foot Care Cream contains 10% moisture-retaining urea, which is found naturally in the human body, and works in 3 ways. It softens, hydrates, and improves the protective barrier of the skin. CCS Foot Cream also contains eucalyptus oil, which prevents odour and adds a fresh smell. The result is soft, supple and pleasantly fragranced feet.
- CLINICALLY TESTED - Our hypo-allergenic cream formula is dermatologically tested, and used by podiatrists. A recent study showed that of 109 people in the study, 95% noticed an improvement within a week of using the CCS Foot Care Cream. It has been formulated for very dry feet and cracked heels in need of extra care, and is even suitable for diabetics and sensitive skin. It is also lanolin free and hypo-allergenic.
- HOW TO USE - Initially apply the foot care cream twice daily on clean and dry feet and then massage in as required, to help keep your feet in good condition and aid in preventing further issues developing. This extremely effective formula can be used day or night, but for best results, we would recommend using the cream at night and covering the feet with socks to lock in moisture.
- SWEDISH SKIN CARE SINCE 1979 - For almost 40 years CCS Sweden has been developing professional inspired formulas that work with your body’s natural defences to help maintain healthy looking feet. CCS has been one of Sweden’s leading brands in the field of foot care products, offering a range of products within skin and foot care, which protect and care for your feet. Our pharmaceutical heritage means that you can be assured of quality products that really work.
Caution Do not use on open wounds or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Initially, apply twice daily and then massage in as required, to help keep feet in good condition. For best results, it is recommended to use at night and cover feet with socks.
Product Caution: External use only. Avoid any contact with your eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. If any irritation occurs please discontinue use and seek advice from a healthcare professional.
CCS Foot Care Cream is extremely effective in the control of dry and rough skin on your feet. The professionally inspired Swedish formula softens hard, dry skin - helping to keep it soft and supple - which prevents further problems from developing. Used and recommended by podiatrists, the rich cream works as a highly effective moisturising foot and heel lotion. It can be massaged into the skin day or night, and can be used as an intensive overnight balm treatment for feet. CCS Foot Care Cream contains urea, the moisturiser found naturally in the human body, to help keep the skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch. Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics and those with sensitive skin, the unique formula works with your body's natural defences and contains 10% urea to effectively condition skin. Available in: 60 ml, 175 ml and 1 kg sizes. Includes: 175ml CCS Foot Care Cream Dermatologically tested Highly effective in managing and preventing dry and rough skin Hypoallergenic and lanolin free Suitable for diabetics Directions: Initially, apply twice daily and then massage in as required, to help keep feet in good condition. For best results, it is recommended to use at night and cover feet with socks. Ingredients Aqua Paraffinum Liquidum Glycerin Urea Cetyl Alcohol Stearyl Alcohol Myrtrimonium Bromide Benzalkonium Chloride Lactic Acid Eucalyptus Globulus Limonene Caution. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
From the manufacturer
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 6 May 2020
I don't know any women who doesn't suffer with hard skin on their feet and in particular cracked heels and on top of everything else it's not always our first priority to look after our feet!! I use this cream professionally and personally with fantastic results, it's easy to apply and massage in and instantly makes your feet feel softer. The cream is not thick and gloopy, like some, and soaks into the skin as opposed to just sitting on top of the skin. For lovely feet all year round, they don't actually need to much maintenance, as long as you're using the right products - all you need is a pumice and a tube of CCS Foot Care cream:
Whilst in the shower or bath, gently pumice your heels and any other particulary dry areas on the foot
On dry feet, massage in a 3 pea sized amounts of CCS Foot Care cream all over the feet, paying particular attention to the heels
Pop on a pair of cotton socks (walk around in them for as long as possible)
Repeat this at least 3 times a week (it only takes 5 mins tops)
Hey presto! Beautfiul feet
CCS Foot Care cream is also great for dry elbows!!!
I put the cream on and I went to bed with my cotton socks on.
The next day I have noticed that my heels are much better.
I put the cream again in the morning and I repeated that for 5 days.
It has got better day by day and repaired perfectly!!
It might be takes longer or less to repair depends on the condition.
But I can tell you that my heels were very rough.
Definitely the socks trick worked.
It didn't take long to make my awfully cracked heels to soft and looks like a baby's !
The smell is refreshing a bit like Tee Tree.
It is an amazing cream !!
Fantastic item. Really fantastic. Recommended without the slightest questioning. Superb!
- Does what it says. No wonder professionals use it every day and recommend it to their clients
- Saw it a few times on high street shops, but quite difficult to get. Only a click away from Amazon.
- Produces great skin on your feet
- Apply, massage into the skin, leave for 10 minutes, get some good cotton socks, sleep - wake up happy!
- Absolutely none.
Well, well worth the money. Swedish quality. The best for skin care. 1000% recommended. no fail.
Please drop me a like if you though my review was useful.