|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 35 cm; 1.49 Kilograms|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Region Produced In||United Kingdom|
|Item Weight||1.49 kg|
Busnel Vieille Reserve VSOP Calvados/Pays d'Auge / 70cl
Enhance your purchase
- A blend of Calvados produced from 100% cider apples that grow in the Pays d’Auge region of Normandy, France, and matured in oak barrels for a minimum of 4 years.
- All eaux-de-vies (unaged brandies) are obtained from a unique double distillation process of fermented cider apples
- The eaux-de-vies are then matured in oak barrels for at least 4 years.
- The age of the youngest Calvados in this expression is 4 years resulting in a round & balanced palate with pronounced floral accents, developing a long, persistent subtly woody finish.
- Try adding VSOP 4cl to champagne and garnish with an apple to make a Normandy Cocktail
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the Pays d'Auge in Normandy comes this excellent apple brandy, double-distilled in small copper potstills and aged around four years for a distinctive ripe apple flavour.