|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 13 x 40.5 cm; 1.68 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||0.6 litres|
|Power / Wattage||300 watts|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Item Weight||1.68 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Breville Blend Active Personal Blender & Smoothie Maker with 2 Portable Blending Bottles (600ml), 300W, Green [VBL062] [Energy Class A]
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.5 x 13 x 40.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Make healthy, delicious smoothies, frozen juices, protein drinks and more; ideal for school, days out, work or the gym
- Just blend & go: one-touch blending action delivers perfect results in seconds; a quick and easy way to your 5-a-day
- Powerful 300-watt motor smoothly blends frozen berries and ice with juice and other liquids; blending occurs in the top of the bottle so nothing gathers in the base
- Detachable, easy-clean dishwasher-safe blades and blending bottles; convenient non-slip feet and cord storage
- Includes: 300W motor base; 2 x 600ml BPA-free blending bottles with leak-proof lids; recipe ideas
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Warning:Not suitable for children under 36 months
From the manufacturer
Breville Blend Active Smoothie Maker
Enjoy smoothies, juices, protein shakes and more on the go with the Breville Blend Active. This single-serve blender features a powerful 300 W motor that smoothly blends frozen berries and ice with juice and other liquids.
The blending occurs in the top of the bottle so nothing gathers in the base, while the one-touch action delivers perfect results in seconds; ideal for busy weekday mornings before you head out to work, school or the gym.
At a Glance…
- Powerful 300 W motor
- 2 x 600 ml blending bottles
- Crushes ice
- Blends fruit
- Purées vegetables
- Dishwasher-safe blade and bottle
Just Blend & Go!
One-touch blending action delivers perfect results in seconds.
Smoothly blends frozen berries and ice with juice and other liquids.
Easy to Clean
Detachable blade and blending bottle are dishwasher-safe for quick cleaning.
|Breville Blend Active Personal Blender||Breville Blend Active ColourMix Family Blender||Breville Blend Active Blender & Food Processor|
|Blending Bottle||2 x 600 ml||2 x 600 ml & 2 x 300 ml||1 x 600 ml|
|Food Processor Bowl||1 x 450 ml|
|Dishwasher-Safe Blade & Accessories||✓||✓||✓|
|One Touch Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Recipe Ideas Included||✓||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm shocked with how well this works.
- comes with 2 bottles
- well made and light
- extremely easy to use
- takes few seconds to clean it
- blends in few seconds
- fairly quiet
- amazing price
I honestly cannot find anything wrong to say about it. If you are looking for personal blender with no fuss, look no further.
I was worried when reading the instructions, I saw it said to blend for no longer than 30 seconds and leave the blender to rest for 1 minute between each blasts to avoid over heating the motor. Could be why some people report the unit burnt out if they continuously blended for long blasts in 1 go, but to be fair, it is so fast at blending things up, 30 seconds is pretty much enough to get a nice smooth texture. and if you do it in several 10 to 20 seconds blasts, I'm sure it won't heat up.
Anyway, after 2 uses, I am very pleased with my purchase.
Will be trying out to blend my powder with chunks on Avocado when I get home. Should be nice and creamy. Can't wait!!
Been using it every day since I bought it and it's still brilliant so far.
Alas, as other users have reported, today the blad unit decided to get stuck in place. I have had to turn the blender upside down to unscrew my bottle full of drink without it emptying everywhere.
Tried putting the empty spare bottle on the blade hoping it might loosen and release but no luck.
Have contacted Breville about it just now so waiting for an answer.
It was all going so well, gutted.
PS: Read and found the solution in the Customer questions. Blade is released. All good.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2019
There are so many positives with the blender...
- Two bottles, these are very durable bottles, when I have finished my smoothie, I’ll wash them out and use them as water bottles.
- Blending the ingredients inside the bottle and not a separate mixer, means less cleaning (which is the best part for me)
- It’s easy to clean
- Small, so easy to store, especially living in a small apartment
- Great value - if it ever decided to stop working, it’s not going to break the bank buying a new one
The video uploaded is a quick demo of making a smoothie.
- x1 Banana
- x1 kiwi
- Handful of Strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- 2/3 milk
I highly recommend this smoothie and it takes around 10 seconds to blend (I love it thick)
Overall, you won’t find a better smoothie maker/blender for the price. It’s a must have in every household.
The problem is that a month or so - the bottles start to leak - lunch bags were soaked with smoothie shake.
Please look for an alternative of better quality.
Contacted Breville - who says - send us money so we can replace it - which I said no thanks.
My colleagues were Amazed it blended raw carrots apples and spinach the other day. I keep it at work so incan make healthy shakes and i’m not tempted to head to the vending machine or cafe for a snack!
It’s really powerful really easy to clean stores well and haven’t had a single problem and I’ve mixed everything from hard for vegetables 30 soft fruit like bananas berries.
The bottle seals really well I was worried about leaks but it’s fine for me as I get more liquids and as I keep at work the bottles stay my desk in the cupboard in the kitchen.
Really versatile definitely recommend hope this helps you decide!