|Product Dimensions||16.3 x 28.6 x 27.5 cm; 1.99 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||1.5 litres|
|Power / Wattage||3000 watts|
|Special Features||Concealed Heating|
|Item Weight||1.99 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser | 3kW Fast Boil |1.5L | Energy-efficient use | Gloss Black [VKJ142]
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Boils a cup of water in under 50 seconds, ideal for busy families
- 1.5 Litre tank holds enough water for 5-7 cups; ideal for instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate, noodles and more. 360 base for left and right-hand use
- Push-button lid release makes filling easy; fill at the tap, just like a kettle or using a jug; boils a single cup at a time for energy-efficient, economical use
- Large water window with blue illumination in boil mode; sleek black design with polished stainless steel trim complements modern kitchens
- Removable drip tray, permanent limescale filter and stainless steel finish simplify the cleaning process
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
| || |
Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser | 3 kW Fast Boil | Variable Dispense and Height Adjust | 2 L | Silver [VKT111]
Laptronix Instant Hot Water Dispenser – Water Boiler with Removable 2.5L Tank and Drip Tray 2600W Black Kettle Machine
Cookspace® Instant Hot Water Dispenser – Water Boiler with Removable 2.5L Tank and Drip Tray 2600W Black with Silver Trim Electric Kettle Machine No heavy lifting,Rapid Boil in seconds Easy to use
Breville VKJ142 - Electric Kettle
Morphy Richards Hot Water Dispenser 131004 Redefine Black 3L
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Allied UK||Pro Aura||Ziel Traders||Amazon.co.uk|
|Wattage||3000 watts||3000 watts||3 watts||2.6 kilowatts||3000 watts||3000 watts|
Warning:Only for domestic use
From the manufacturer
At a Glance
- Dispenses water at the touch of a button
- Boils water in 1 minute
- 1.5L (5-7 cup) capacity
- Easy to use: just lift it off the base like a kettle
- Energy-efficient design boils only the water it uses
- Large water opening makes filling easy
- Gloss black finish and stainless steel trim
Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser, 1.5 Litre, Gloss Black
Enjoy Delicious Hot Drinks in 1 Minute or Less
Quickly enjoy your favourite hot drink at the press of a button with the Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser. Boiling water in less than a minute, it delivers tea, instant coffee, cocoa and more without the wait or waste. Thanks to a 1.5 litre tank holding 5-7 drinks, the it's great for both a personal pick-me-up or sizable brews. Boldly modern, it has a sleek black body with stainless steel trim and an illuminated water tank. And it’s very economical. A removable drip tray and limescale filter make it easy to maintain. Enjoying hot drinks has never been simpler.
Hot Water Dispenser Includes:
- 1.5L water tank
- Removable easy-to-clean drip tray
- Permanent limescale filter
Simple, Instant Boiling Water
Push the button and in under a minute you enjoy boiling water for ultra-fast tea, instant coffee, hot chocolate and more. Thanks to Breville, it's never been easier to get an instant pick me up.
Easy Fill Water Tank
The big, easy open water tank makes it fast to fill while the 1.5L capacity delivers up to 7 hot drinks - perfect for a just a cup or bigger groups such as families and meetings. It's as easy as a kettle but faster and with less waste.
Stylish and Easy to Clean
Featuring a gloss black finish with eye-catching stainless steel trim and a water tank that glows blue when boiling, it's an attractive addition to every kitchen. A removable drip tray and permanent limescale filter make it easy to clean and maintain.
Blue When Boiling
|Breville HotCup Dispenser, VKJ142||Breville HotCup Dispenser with Cup Size Select, VKJ318||Breville HotCup Dispenser with Height Adjust, VKT124||Breville HotCup Dispenser with Cup Select and Height Adjust, VKT111||Breville BRITA HotCup Dispenser with Cup Select, VKJ367|
|Time to Boil||60 Seconds||60 Seconds||60 Seconds||60 Seconds||60 Seconds|
|Large Water Window||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manual Stop Function||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Drip Tray||Removable||Removable||Removable and Height Adjustable||Removable and Height Adjustable||Removable|
|Cup Size Selector||✓||✓||✓|
|Filter||Permanent Limescale Filter||Permanent Limescale Filter||Permanent Limescale Filter||Permanent Limescale Filter||BRITA Filter with MAXTRA Technology|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 November 2015
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even when making 4 cups of tea its still quicker to pop your cup under, wait for the water to pour 4 times then boil the normal kettle once.
I love the added bonus of not having to pick up a heavy kettle full of boiling water.
This hot water dispenser, dispenses 250ml of boiling hot water in around 30-35 seconds.
It does not have a variable dispense rate but the more expensive ones do.
After having for nearly 2 and a half years i would not hesitate to get another one and cannot recommend a better product.
Update May 2021 - This kettle is now nearly 5 and a half years old and I have definitely have got my monies worth.
It makes on average 35 - 40 cups of tea a day (for us, we love tea!) and is still going very strong.
One thing I will say is late last year it started leaking a little where the water display shows (right along the edge where it meets the black plastic) but a little bit of superglue did the trick and never had an issue since.
I will definitely invest in another one once this one goes. Ive never had to descale as there is no water sitting on an element. It reallyxis a perfect kettle. For anyone looking for one of these I would not hesitate to buy this one.
Also when you fill it back up - the lid doesn’t clip back nicely into place - you have to actually push the lid down whilst holding the button you used to open it!!
Overall a poor design compared to the larger more expensive Breville one cup dispenser.
Wouldn’t buy again.
This makes it the total opposite of a time saver, when a normal kettle boils I do not have to stand there and wait, I can do other things, this thing you have to guard it and then risk splashing hot water and coffee everywhere while you try and make your drink the right size, then you have to empty the overflow tray all the time as well. Totally pointless!
On top of this the water container itself is way too small, I got maybe 3-4 mugs out of it, and it's REALLY awkward to fill up from the tap because the opening is too small and the flap gets in the way.
Just a totally awkward design and not what I was hoping for at all. I'm going back to to a regular kettle now.
For the price this is absolutely brilliant, practicality this is brilliant but for functionality it’s not quite there. I say this because if you’re like me and have a slightly larger mug than a ‘normal’ mug (because you love your coffee - or tea, I don’t discriminate) when you come to fill your mug up with hot water it will dispense what is classed as a normal amount of water to fill a mug. For me this then leaves a fair bit of the mug unfilled and by pressing the ‘on’ button again it will mean another cup full of water will be dispensed. My wife would consider this water to be very hot, but because I apparently have an ‘asbestos mouth’ I need to heat this up again in the microwave to reach the temperature that I like my drinks at,
I think this machine could have been slightly modified to allow the user to dispense the water for as long as the user needed. Otherwise it’s a matter of turning the machine off to get the water to stop (which doesn’t always work).
But I do like this machine, despite this one tiny issue, and I definitely would recommend it to everyone because for the price it is ‘absolutely brilliant’.
In principle it sounds wonderful and I was suckered by all the positive reviews. BUT. It’s only great if you’re a hermit who drinks small cups of tea, or if your taste buds are unrefined enough not to mind the taste of reboiled water.
Fancy a cup of tea? Not a problem. Press the button and your water comes into your cup automatically.
Need to make another cup for your friend? Not a problem. Press the button again AND WAIT FOR THE WATER TO REBOIL FOR ANOTHER THIRTY SECONDS DESPITE HAVING BOILED AN INSTANT AGO.
Need hot water for a pan? Not a problem. Stand there like a lemon and reboil the flipping kettle eleventy million times until you have enough hot water.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don’t buy it! Don’t buy it! It’s a pain in the bum!!!!!!!!! We ended up buying another (normal!!) kettle after three days. Be warned.