|Number of items||1|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Included components||Bracoo Knee Support KS10, Open-Patella Stabiliser & Fully-Adjustable Neoprene Brace – Arthritic Pain Relief, Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Protection against Reinjury – Single Sleeve|
|Item model number||76640|
|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 2.54 x 10.16 cm; 95.25 Grams|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £4.75
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Bracoo Adjustable Compression Knee Patellar Tendon Support Brace for Men Women - Arthritis Pain, Injury Recovery, Running, Workout, KS10
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Arthritis|
About this item
- Customisable Open-Patella Design - Popular orthopaedic brace relieves pressure and stress on the knee-joint during exercise; fully adjustable straps can be attached to almost any exterior point helping to prevent slippage and accommodate a broad range of users.
- Reinforced Stabiliser Ring - Ensures the knee cap remains in proper position during flexion and extension, helping to evenly distribute stress across the ACL, PCL, LCL & MCL ligaments; Increased stability leads to improved leg alignment for optimal loading and recovery.
- Relief & Support - Eases chronic and acute knee pain associated with arthritis, strains, sprains and fatigue; use in sports such as walking, hiking, golf, cycling and many more.
- Breathable & Skin-Friendly - Premium-grade neoprene : tiny perforations in the fabric help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
- Universal Fit - Single support, wearable on either the left or right knee - adjustable high-grip strapping fits knees from 12.5" to 18" (32 to 46cm) in circumference.
Arthritis Pain, Injury Recovery
What's in the box?
General Purpose Support: Chronic Knee Pain, Injury Recovery & Protection
- One Size Fits Most
- Powerful Strap Fasteners
- Suitable for Multiple Conditions
- Excellent Patella Support
Neoprene supports, if worn longer than 3-4 hours at a time, can cause irritation to sensitive skin through excessive build up of moisture & heat. The KS10 Knee Support employs breathable, neoprene specifically to minimise this risk.
The thick breathable neoprene sleeve is excellent insulator for retaining heat, thereby improving blood circulation around the region and accelerating general recovery.
Effective in reducing post-surgery knee pain, strain and arthritic discomfort. It’s ideal protection for ACL, PCL, and MCL ligaments and reduces the risk of (re)injury during intense exercise or heavy loading.
- Adjustable straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the KS10 securely in place during wear, and prevent slippage during even the most active exercise.
- Open-patella design relieves stress on the kneecap, while the padded stabilizer prevents displacement and guides the knee towards proper motion.
- Straps can be attached to virtually any point of the exterior for maximum comfort on either knee and support a broad array of leg sizes.
Limited Edition Colours
Specialists in Knee Supports
Continuously Improving Design
At the heart of Bracoo is the belief that there is always room for improvement. Feedback is the cornerstone of our design process, be it refining existing products or developing the next generation of knee braces and sleeves . We don't design for customers, we design with customers.
Finding the Right Support
There is no knee support that can meet all needs in terms of stability, activity, early/late stage rehabilitation, chronic conditions or acute injuries. That's why Bracoo doesn’t just offer one product but has developed a broad range of options based on years of experience helping people find the right support for their needs.
|Bracoo KE92 Fulcrum Knee Sleeve with Stabilizer||Bracoo KS10 Knee Support||Bracoo KP30 Knee Brace|
|Support Type||Mild: Elasticated Compression||Moderate: Adjustable Straps & Patella Ring||Firm: 2 Stabilisers, Adjustable Straps, Patella Ring|
|Conditions||Guiding knee motion Mild sprains & strains Fatigue Recovery from tear Arthritic Discomfort Tendonitis||General Injuries & Inflammation, Chronic Pain around the Patella, Guiding Knee Motion, Preventing Reinjury||Post-Surgery Recovery, Stressed joints, Injury rehabilitation|
|Intended For||Exercise||General Purpose||Rehabilitation|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL||Universal||Universal|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From the moment I strapped it on....relief. This brace brings stability to your knee. It’s soft material allows you to bend the knee which is important because you should always try to keep injuries moving but stable, this allowed that!
At almost 50 years of age I have never had an injury of this kind and actually did it in a karate competition. My determination doesn’t allow me to sit around sulking, although the pain I was in for two weeks was the worst I’ve ever experienced and made me realise that maybe explode, especially me take for granted the ability to just walk, especially without pain.
This brace has been perfect for me and I feel my stability increasing already. It allows you to do small exercises as well without the fear of your knee popping out which in turn allows the healing process and a level of rehabilitation. The exposed knee is great and has a silicone circle that not only allows you to place the support correctly but also keeps it in place.
I don’t wear this to bed as I don’t think that is necessary as my knee only really hurts when I load bear on it. I was hoping to get back to training first week of April and think this support will allow me to do just that.
I do agree with some reviewers that the straps are perhaps a little weak but I take care when undoing them and let’s be honest for less than a tenner, considering the support this gives, I would buy anytime I have an injury. Well worth the money and as a prime member I ordered at 21:50 and had it at 11am the next morning....now that is amazing!!!!
Suffering 10 years or more with ever advancing arthritis and having tried everything on market and treatments at quite a cost,
I read an article by Sharon Davies the Olympic swimmer. She too has joint problems through years of strain. She reccomended
this product. Trying to avoid an operation, the next step after injections, I've tried this.
Pain decreased to a dull ache now and again, not severe spasms.
Moveability increased 70-80% some days more. Don't limp or waddle or cry out in pain. Sleep easier as able to relax and find a comfortable position.(don't wear in bed) Can raise myself from chair and bed without it being an SAS training tactic.
Searching online forums for any knee advice for hiking, I was recommended this knee brace. I purchased one 3 years ago and it's been a true miracle cure. By this I mean, I have been COMPLETELY PAIN FREE WHILST HIKING!!! Which I never thought was possible. Infact, I'm currently in Nepal, and have just finished the Annapurna Circuit, walking for 17 days in a row, over 130 miles in total across mountains, carrying all my own bags. My knee is completely fine. Obviously I take it easy and listen to my body, and could've probably walked faster before my accident. However, to do such an intense hike without any pain is a true blessing.
This product is comfortable enough to wear for 8 hours hiking a day, offers incredible support to the joint and is such amazing value for money - its great quality - it's lasted years and still is as good as new.
I've also combined this product with exercises to target my muscles that support my knee - Quads, calves, hip abductor and glutes especially - as a support is just one answer to the complex problem of knee pain. There are great books available for self help exercises for knee pain such as "bulletproof your knee". But this support has played a VITAL role in my achieving my dream and completing a long distance trek in Nepal, and I hope it helps similar people with knee problems too. :)
This means I've worn a lot of supports over the years, from simple stretch tubes to the patella supporting ones, and I have to say that this is the best one I have yet found. Patella-supporting supports tend to slip down over the day, especially if you move a lot, and the addition of a third strap seems to almost entirely offset this; I've not had to regularly adjust this support as i've had to with pretty much every other one I've ever had.
I get serious muscle pain from the effects of my postural imbalance this has sorted it out within days of beginning to wear it. I'm delighted and would recommend it to anyone.