Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.99
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Cross Cut Paper Shredder, Bonsaii 10-Sheet Home Shredder Shred Credit Card/Staples/Clips, Small Office Shredder Machine with 21L Wastebasket & Transparent Window, Black(C209-D)
Save 15% on Bonsaii Lubricant Sheets PACK 12 when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Justar Office. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save 15% on Bonsaii Lubricant Sheets PACK 24 when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Justar Office. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||32.1 x 19.7 x 47 centimetres|
|Operation mode||Manual, Automatic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【10 Sheet Cross Cut Capacity】Cross shredder has capacity of shredding 10-sheet (A4 size 80g/m²) per pass, and also destroys credit cards and plastic cards one at a time. Paper shredder efficiently shreds paper into 5x40mm tiny pieces which is very difficult to reassemble the particles, and help prevents against identity theft.
- 【Suitable for Home & Small Office】This home shredder with advanced cooling system and patented shredding tech,can shred 4-minute continuous run time with 40 minute cool down time. This paper shredder meet the demand for use in home and small office.
- 【Easy Operation & Safe Protection】Auto start and manual-reverse function protect the paper shredder from the frustration of paper jams. Overheat and overload protection tackle the trouble in using the shredder and prolong its lifetime. To keep your safety, the cross cut home office shredder will stop working once you lift the head.
- 【Compact & Portable Shredder】 With a 21-Litre transparent window bin, you do not need constant emptying yet. With a convenient top hand, it allow you to lift and bring the home shredder to everywhere as needed. Size of 32x20x47cm conveniently fits under a desk or other workstation, does not take up too much valuable space.
- 【Professional Customer Service】 Bonsaii shredder is covered by 1-Year of protection. If any questions, please feel free to let us know and we will help you within 24hrs with professional customer service.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 15% on Bonsaii Lubricant Sheets PACK 12 when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Justar Office. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Bonsaii Lubricant Sheets PACK 24 when you purchase 1 or more Bonsaii Paper Shredder offered by Justar Office. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
From the manufacturer
Multi-purpose 10-sheet Cross-cut home and small office shredder
Bonsaii DocShred C209-D Paper Shredder's simple features make it easy to use and perfect for your home office. The maximum shredding capacity of this home and small office shredder with high-security is 10 sheets of paper at a single pass, and the paper will be shredded into small particles measuring 5x40mm. The shredder machine can be used to destroy ATM receipts, credit-card bills, pay stubs, and other unwanted documents. It will even destroy credit cards—perfect for getting rid of expired or unnecessary cards to keep most of your confidential information safe. For disposal of your cross cut shredders paper waste, the Bonsaii C209-D personal paper shredder features a handy spacious 21-litre bin with large transparent window.
Easy to Empty
21-liter wastebasket with portable handle design and large transparent window makes it easy to see when the bin is full and to empty.
Durable Solid Cutters and Professional Steel Blades
Bonsaii shredders are built to last with solid steel cutters, which can easily destroy paper as well as credit cards, clips and staples to keep your different types of confidential information safe.
No Hassle and Easy Operation
With Light-operated function, the shredder begins automatically than ever once the sensor detects something to be shredded. For safe operation, this paper shredder will stop working once you lift up the shredding part.
|Shred functions||Paper/credit cards/clips/ staples||Paper/credit cards/clips/ staples||Paper/credit cards/clips/ staples||Paper/credit cards/clips/ staples||Paper/credit cards/clips/ staples/CD|
|Duty cycle (mins)||4 on/40 off||4 on/40 off||3 on/40 off||5 on/45 off||3 on/40 off|
|Bin capacity||21 litres||13 litres||13 litres||13 litres||21 litres|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.1 x 19.7 x 47 cm; 5.26 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer : bonsaii
- ASIN : B07G2W1JZW
- Item model number : 10-sheet cross cut
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 691 in Stationery & Office Supplies (See Top 100 in Stationery & Office Supplies)
- 8 in Shredders
- Customer reviews:
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 18 cm
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 May 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm very pleased with it. It doesn't take up much room in my home office, is inconspicuous, easy to maintain, easy to operate and well made. It also takes a LOT of paper before it needs emptying, but emptying is very simple too - you just use the in-built handle to lift the shredder unit from the base (which is just a 21 litre rectangular waste bin, basically) and empty it into a bin bag. And it's environmentally friendly too - plain (not glossy) shredded paper can be used for all sorts of things - from composting and animal bedding to craft projects lie paper making and papier-mache. Win-win.
Took it out of the box, looked well put together, good sized waste bin, everything looking and going well so far. That didn’t last long.
We carefully fed single sheets into the shredder, never even attempted to go with the maximum 10-12 sheets capability as stated.
About 4 sheets in, we decided to push the boat out and put a receipt into the shredder, positioned in the middle as per instructions. Started shredding the receipt, now we are talking the thinnest piece of paper known to man, except for the bog roll we got in school back in the late 70’s. The shredder stopped, a nice little smoke effect rose from vent, almost like the shredders soul left it’s body, all lights went off the shredder (maybe we turn it’s life support off by mistake). We sat and waited, as per the instructions, and waited, and waited.
We even attempted to breathe life into it the shredder next morning but nothing. We said a few words (not repeatable on here) before sending the shredder on it’s merry way back to shredder heaven in Amazons returns department.
It seems we are not alone in this outcome after reading the negative reviews, foolishly we thought the positives far out weighed the negatives at time of purchase.
If you want to avoid the heartache of witnessing the last throws of a paper shredder in your own home and leaving bills/receipts without somewhere to go, having to nurse them back into that drawer or cupboard that resembles a Thai prison cell then I suggest you pass this shredder by and look at something else.
We are now consoling ourselves by heading to Curry’s in the hope of finding another shredder we can bring home and hopefully nurture into the shredder it was destined to be.
I thought id start gently with a single leaflet roughly A5 in size and it went through with ease. The shredder was about as loud as the others i have owned and it made short work of the leaflet, chopping it into small inch or so strips. Im glad it performed so well on its first use, because at least it did one thing right before it died, an optimist could even say it had a 100% performance record. I tried everything i could think of, referred to the manual and google and finally amazon questions but sadly there was nothing else to do but send it back. Now i chose this shredder because of its overwhelmingly positive reviews (which i assume are mostly legit) so all i can suggest is that there is an issue with quality control and too many duds are slipping through. I will try a replacement as surely i cant be unlucky enough to get another duffer?
But my use so far is only about 100 A4 sheets and mainly Credit Cad Statements dating back a few years.
I do like the fact that the shredded pieces are very small adding to security.
Well done Amazon.co.uk