|Package dimensions||20 x 7.1 x 2.1 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Item weight||0.04 Pounds|
|Colour||Clear x2 3mm|
|Package Dimensions||19.99 x 7.11 x 2.11 cm; 18.14 Grams|
Best Crystal Nail File Set of 2 - Perfect for Women, Men, Kids and Baby - Built to Last - Professional Manicure & Pedicure Kit - For Natural, Gel, Acrylic, Fake and Clear Nails - With Case
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- THE NAIL SET THAT BRINGS THE SALON TO YOUR HOME - This professional nail file set for women includes two handy sizes of pro-grade crystal files to keep your nails super healthy and in beautiful shape. Forget the cost of expensive treatments; your nails will look like they've been shaped at the salon every time!
- MADE WITH CRYSTAL GLASS THAT'S BUILT TO LAST - Crafted in crystal glass with finely-ridged edges that never weaken, our professional nail files will literally last you for years. Just run them under the water to keep clean. Goodbye sandpaper-like files that ruin your nails! Comes with a hard case for easy storage.
- MINI NAIL FILE: PERFECT FOR TRAVEL OR LITTLE ONES - The cute little nail file included in this pro-grade manicure and pedicure kit is ideal for popping in your purse or bag so you can handle any nail emergency on the go. And with its small profile, it is a great little tool for keeping your baby or kid's nails in shape. Professional perfection in miniature!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF MALVA BELLE - Want to treat a female friend or family member to a bit of salon-style pampering? Then this pretty nail file set is the ideal gift for giving her the feel-good factor! In just a few easy steps she'll have exquisite nails she can show off all over town. Great for women with natural, fake, gel, acrylic, clear and shellac nails.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, IN EVERYTHING WE DO - At Malva Belle, we are extremely proud of the superior quality of our products. Each one of our nail and beauty tools are designed to be highly effective, and we ensure that they are built to last. Our promise to you: Your nail file will be just as effective on the 100th time as it was on the first.
The professional nail file that gives you gorgeous nails for years
Doesn't life feel better when you have beautiful nails!? We totally agree, which is why we've created this high-quality crystal nail file to bring the salon right to your home. This glass nail file is made with finely-ridged edges that will never weaken, it is built to last!
With Malva Belle, you're investing in years of effortless elegance.
ABOUT MALVA BELLE
We are proud to provide our customers with high-quality beauty tools that are cute and feminine in design, and come in a range of beautiful pastel colors. Well-maintained hands and feet are our passion, which is why we've created a range of incredibly effective tools that ensure you can give yourself the perfect manicure and pedicure at home. We love our community of women and go out of our way to make sure that, once you experience Malva Belle, you'll never go back.
Never Leave Home Without It
Our Malva Belle Glass Nail File set of two is perfect when you want to leave one at home and always take the other one with you!
The regular size file measures 5.5" / 14 cm in lenght and is 1/8" / 3mm thick. The smaller file is 3.5" / 9 cm long.
The elegant protective travel case keeps your nail file safe, sanitary, and ready for you to use when you need it. The slim and chic design makes is easy for you to keep in your purse, backpack, pocket, in the glove compartment of your car, or in your bathroom drawer. It will be ready for you to use in a moment of crisis, or just when you need a quick nail file touch up.
Be Prepared For Any Snag
Ever been on vacation and broken a nail picking up your luggage in the airport? It definitely puts an unpleasant damper on the trip, right? We are so happy to announce a solution to solve this little hang up!
With traditional nail files, they leave the edge of your nails thinner and more prone to breaking, peeling, and chipping. However, our tempered glass nail files actually seal in the keratin layers of your nails to prevent chipping and peeling for stronger, smoother nails. Enjoy the good times more without worrying about your nails chipping.
As you file your nails back and forth to the perfect rounded or square shape, you can quickly recharge your batteries with a little R&R glam treatment that you deserve. Plus, your nails get stronger from it too!
Important Features Worth Sharing:
Our professional crystal glass nail files make a cleaner and more hygienic option for filing your nails. Simply rinse with soapy water or throw it in the dishwasher.
It Won’t Injure Your Nail Surface
Our high-end glass nail files will seal in the keratin layers of your nails to prevent chipping and peeling for stronger nails that don’t break easy.
They Never Dull
Unlike traditional nail files, our glass nail files won’t become dull and un-useable over time. It will be just as effective using it the 100th time, as it was the first.
|Pink file - 2mm||Pastel green file - 2mm||Lilac file - 2mm||Pink files set of 2 - 3mm||Clear file set of 2 - 3mm||Mint file - 3mm|
|Thickness||2mm (1/16")||2mm (1/16")||2mm (1/16")||3mm (1/8")||3mm (1/8")||3mm (1/8")|
|Lenght||14cm (5.5")||14cm (5.5")||14cm (5.5")||14cm/9cm (5.5"/3.5")||14cm/9cm (5.5"/3.5")||14cm (5.5")|
|Packaging||Small box||Small box||Small box||Gift box||Gift box||Gift box|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 December 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* So far, it hasn’t ripped my nails to shreds, leaving unsightly fraying or splits. The best practice is to use gently and not to use excessive force or pressure as you possibly would use a diamond, metal or standard emery board. I do find it “seals” the free edge pretty well as well as the benefit of being able to file back and forth.
* Easily maintained just like other glass files, a little hand soap and a nail brush, I find this method more effective as rubbing your fingers alone doesn’t thoroughly remove build-up. It may exfoliate skin particles back onto the file. Allow to air dry or pat dry with a clean cloth/towel.
* This file's advantage over the LD is the pointed end and being slightly thinner by 1mm, which allows for cleaning under the nail, which my previous one couldn’t do due to having a curved design.
* I agree with the other reviews. The “elegant protective case” is cheap and tacky and feels like it could easily break. From what is a somewhat decent file, the case lets it down. I’d highly expect the file to become damaged even if accidentally dropped in its cover.
* As with my previous brand of 3mm compared to this file at 2mm, you may still have difficulty getting into the corners of the free edge to shape as it’s still too thick to reach slightly under the nail to do so. Thinner files have this advantage but are prone to unintentional damage and don’t usually come in crystal/glass. So this may not be your only nail file required to do the job, depending on the length of your nails before filing.
* Sure, this file felt almost identical out the box to my previous brand, and I was genuinely excited to use it as I may have found a “dupe”. However, you don’t notice the difference in performance until it is used to the point if you have nails that need a fair amount of filing, it takes twice as long. With my LD, I didn’t need to clip my nails and could do a full hand in less than ten minutes. With this file, you certainly will need to cut your nails close to the desired shape unless you want to go back and forth with minimal removal. It’s sufficient for tidying up, but I wouldn’t rely on it alone.
Would I recommend it?
As mentioned, I wasn’t expecting this file to be on par with Leighton Denny’s, and sadly, it doesn’t come close in terms of performance but does have a few advantages as mentioned above, but also at just over £5 cheaper, it may be worth it for you. I have only owned this file for around one week, so it would be unfair to comment fully on its longevity compared to six years of usage. I can’t see this lasting six years, but I think you could get a few years of use if looked after and be mindful of where it is stored while not in use (even in its “elegant” case). Is it brilliant? No. Will it last a “lifetime”? As claimed, Unlikely. If you don’t want to risk my usual brand mentioned above due to the quality issues, I’d recommend giving this a try. You may be impressed if you have nothing to compare. Overall, I’m a little disappointed and will most likely purchase another Leighton Denny from a reputable store to see if the quality is any better than buying the one directly from Amazon. If all else fails, I’ll continue to use the broken half of the LD as it’s still in a usable state and can use this file for minor touch-ups that don’t require massive amounts of filing. The disappointment may be my expectations were set high from using my prior brand.
I have read a few reviews “claiming” the file has two sides of different grades of coarseness. This comment is UNTRUE. Both sides are IDENTICAL.
She says these are much kinder to her nails to, as it turns the nail to a fine dust, rather than ripping the nail as happens with sanding boards.
She also says it is great to have two sizes, and I suppose you could put one size in one bag and the other size in another bag, but she likes to have a set of two in most of her handbags (and/or coat).
The little cases are really well made, as are the actually files, and up to now I have bought her FIVE sets, with another set to be bought soon... so you could say, she REALLY likes them :-)
This thing positively eats nails up.
It has two side - one with a rather coarse grain file, and the other side a much finer one. The rougher side is for doing the heavy work, and running it over the end of the nail just a few times is enough to relieve yourself of a couple of millimeters of that pesky unwanted keratin. The finer side is for doing the precision work and making sure that your nails end up with a nice smooth finish.
This particular file also comes in a sturdy little pen-sized box to keep it safe and undamaged. I did previously have one that came in a felt sheaf, but I stood on it and snapped it in two.
My only complaint is that the file doesn't 'last forever' as the product description claims. It DOES last for a very long time, but it will eventually blunt and become less effective, but you should easily be able to get a years worth of effective daily nail management out of it before it starts to wear out.
I cut my nails every few weeks with nail scissors then file the edges smooth. This file is just useless: it's very thick so doesn't glide under my nail or get round to the far edges. For the rest of my nail it feels like a worn-down cardboard nail file. I'll be sticking to cardboard in future.
I'd definitely recommend this nail file, you won't be disappointed,.
They also have the added benefit of not wearing out meaning you can use them for years. As they are glass you can wash them with soap after each use meaning they are also very hygienic.
I have knocked a star off as the cases they came in felt a little cheap and I thought they were poorly made. Also the packaging they came in was a little tatty, but these are very small points and do not really detract from what is a great product at a reasonable price.