Beginnings: A Guide to Child Psychology and Development for Parents of 0–5-year-olds Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Pre-order Sarah Ockwell-Smith's essential guide to child psychology and development.
Beginnings is modern month-by-month reference guide for parents of 0-5-year-olds. It will answer all the questions that parents have about their baby's, toddler's and preschooler's physical and psychological development.
- How a baby grows and develops, month by month, during pregnancy
- Physical development, month by month, in the newborn period
- Brain development from birth to five years
- How sleep develops and changes throughout the first five years
- The development of self and personality
- Social development, attachment and peer relationships
- Temperaments and the development of emotion regulation
- The development of memory
- Current and classic theories in child psychology
- Learning to sit, crawl, cruise and walk
- Language acquisition and early literacy skills
- Early mark making—learning to draw and form letters
- Schemas—how children learn about the world around them
- Food preferences and eating experiences in early childhood
- Play—including suggestions for entertainment at each age
- How parents and carers can encourage optimal brain development
Releases 25 August 2022
- One credit a month, good for any title to download and keep.
- Unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue - thousands of select Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Exclusive member-only deals.
- No commitment - cancel anytime.
- Audible is £7.99/month after 30 days. Renews automatically. See audible.co.uk/ft for eligibility.
|Audible.co.uk Release Date||25 August 2022|
|Publisher||Hachette Audio UK|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 1,860 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
3 in Parenting Infants & Toddlers
7 in Child Psychology (Audible Books & Originals)
9 in Pre-clinical Medicine
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|