|Color||Black Mat Only|
|Item model number||ACCU1|
|Product Dimensions||74 x 2 x 43 cm; 580 Grams|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.19
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Base yoga Acupressure mat and Pillow/Acupuncture mat/Massage mat for Wellness, Relaxation and Tension Release
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Colour||Black Mat Only|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||74 x 2 x 43 centimetres|
|Product dimensions||74L x 2W x 43H centimetres|
About this item
- Choose single mat or mat & pillow set ! Our Acupressure mat measures 74cm x 43cm x 2cm. The acupressure spikes are equally placed across the mat to ensure even and balanced pressure. Its size targets your entire back, allowing you to treat upper or lower back pain.
- The Acupressure Mat works in a similar way to the ancient art of acupuncture, stimulating energy, vitality and a sense of well being in the body. Simply lay on the mat for 20-30 mins a day and feel the benefit!
- The gentle, painless pressure of the mat allows the body to relax and release endorphins, creating pranic flow or life force within the body. At first, if it is too intense, wear a t shirt and work up to using it on your bare skin. The acupressure mat is fantastic to use before sleep, slowly calming your body as you wind down at the end of your day.
- When using the mat you will feel a sense of elation inviting happiness, energy and calm into your day.
- Can be used on the floor, on the sofa, on your bed, even for your tired achey feet to stand on! Our mat even works on your neck by simply rolling it into a pillow!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Does it hurt?
The spikes have a rounded tip, so they can't hurt you, however people with sensitive skin, hemophilia or similar conditions should use the mat with caution. The gentle, painless pressure of the mat allows the body to relax and release endorphins.
How long do I have to use it before feeling the benefit?
We recommend that you should use the mat daily for 20 + minutes to feel the full benefit of the mat.
The Base Yoga Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set is a foam cushioned mat inside a natural cotton sleeve with 265 spiky plastic circles that provide a sensation similar to the ancient art of acupuncture.
The Base Yoga Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set stimulates energy, vitality, and a sense of well being in the body by simply laying on the mat for 20-30 mins a day. The mat itself measures 74cm x 43cmx 2cm, the acupressure spikes are equally placed across the mat to ensure even and balanced pressure.
The spikes have a rounded tip, so they can't hurt you, however people with sensitive skin, hemophilia or similar conditions should use the mat with caution. The gentle, painless pressure of the mat allows the body to relax and release endorphins, creating a pranic flow in the body, at first, if it's too intense , wear a t-shirt and work up to using it on your bare skin.
The Base Yoga Acupressure Mat & Pillow is fantastic to use before sleep, slowly calming your dobby as you wind down at the end of the day. After using the Base Yoga Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set be prepared for a sense of elation, inviting happiness, energy and calm into your day.
The Base Yoga Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set can be used on the floor, on the sofa, on your bed, even for your tired achy feet!
Which is right for me?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ELLY KING on 28 May 2019
By Amy on 7 August 2018
It is sore to lie on at first - takes a bit of getting used to before you can move to using it without the protection of clothes and it does give you a funny looking rash for a while after using. But if it works that is worth it.
The only other thing I would say is be careful where you leave it. I stood on it rough side up by accident (night time trip to the loo!) and although standing on it is supposed to be good for you I wouldn't recommend it with out prior mental preparation. And then one of my children stood on it smooth side up on a hard floor...it skidded... and they had a nearly missed nasty fall... Guess don't leave it on the floor is the message from that.
After two tedious long waits for the delivery, due to an endless shamble of getting the item delivered, it finally arrived. This was with no help from the supplier, or original delivering company. I'm incredibly disappointed. It's a piece of foam, covered in a cheap cloth with the plastic spikes attached. It's poorly fitted meaning you can see the white plastic foam, and I expect, were I to use this for a period of time, it would become flat very quickly. I'm now going to go buy the branded version.
I have fibromyalgia, suffer from severe migraines and tension headaches. My coccyx is fused to my spine and curved outward unnaturally causing severe pain.
I have preventative meds and pain meds for all of these conditions.
Using this mat the first time I was sceptical. I understand acupressure and use it in places to ease headaches. I have had acupuncture for migraines. I wasnt sure that this little mat could do anything.
Boy was I surprised. To start with you have to wriggle around to get into the right position that feels ok for you, specially the neck cushion. Initially it feels sore as the rubber spikes push in, but it is soon followed by a tingling sensations that gets warm and flows through your entire back. I found after 10 mins I felt more relaxed, my back felt warm and more flexible.
I went away for a few days and didnt have it and have noticed a difference in my tension and my back pain. Both have increased. I wish I could take it everywhere, it's not always possible if luggage has to be minimalised.
I'm not sure what the loops on the side of the top of the mat are for, they dont marry up with any buttons on the bottom or the neck cushion. Personally I'm going to put some buttons on the bottom to keep it rolled up.
I was so pleased I bought one for my friend who also struggles with various issues. I'm hoping it will help her too.
By Alice on 11 May 2020