|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 9.04 x 29.79 cm; 152 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 10 years|
|Item model number||GXT04|
|Original Release Date||2021|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Release date||13 July 2021|
Barbie: Big City, Big Dreams Barbie “Brooklyn” Roberts Doll (11.5-in, Brunette Braided Hair) Wearing Shimmery Top, Skirt & Accessories, Gift for 3 to 7 Year Olds
|Toy figure type||Doll|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34 x 90 x 298 millimetres|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
About this item
- Join Barbie and her friends on their biggest adventure yet with dolls inspired by Barbie
- Brooklyn Barbie doll comes dressed in a denim skirt and paneled t-shirt with silvery shimmer and checkered print
- Trendy pink translucent boots are ideal for exploring the city, and a matching waist bag completes her look
- Her long, braided hair is styled in a trendy top knot accented with baby hairs
- With Barbie doll in her signature outfit, 3 to 7 year olds can imagine all kinds of stories under the city lights or the spotlight
- Kids can collect more Barbie: big city, big dreams dolls and playsets to recreate favorite moments or dream up their own big adventures
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources.
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Barbie is the figurehead of a brand of Mattel dolls and accessories, including other family members and collectible dolls. Barbie has been an important part of the toy fashion doll market for over sixty years, and has been the subject of numerous controversies and lawsuits, often involving parodies of the doll and her lifestyle.
Big City Big Dreams Doll
- Join Barbie and her friends on their biggest adventure yet with dolls inspired by Barbie: Big City, Big Dreams
- Sporting her signature onscreen style, Barbie 'Brooklyn' Roberts doll wears a vinyl skirt and a paneled top with silvery shimmer and checkered print. Casual pink boots are perfect for exploring the city, and a matching waist bag completes her stylish look.
- Kids ages 3 years old and up will love recreating favorite moments or dreaming up their own big adventures with dolls and playsets inspired by Barbie: Big City, Big Dreams
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the fact that the body shape is more realistic and accurate, than the Barbie's from my younger years. And obviously the fact that now are Barbies for every race and ethnicity and also are inclusive with disabilities. I'm really impressed with the improvement of the brand.