|Model Number||FL100 BM|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 10 x 20 cm; 180 Grams|
|Item model number||FL100 BM|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||180 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Bambino Mio, Supersoft Nappy Liners, Biodegradable, 100 Liners
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of items||1|
|Age range (description)||0m +|
|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Unit count||100 count|
|Recommended uses for product||Catch solids & reduce nappy soiling|
About this item
- 💜 ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE - Bambino Mio's super soft nappy liners are designed to make reusable nappy changing easy and fuss-free! Can be used with all types of reusable nappies.
- 💜 STAY DRY - designed to repel water keeping your baby dry and comfortable and they retain solids to help reduce soiling of your nappies.
- 💜 BIODEGRADABLE - environmentally friendly - 100% biodegradable and made from 100% viscose, breaking down quickly and safely.
- 💜 VEGAN FRIENDLY - made from plant based ingredients.
- 💜 100 liners per pack. Available in singles, 5 pack and 12 pack. Can be used with all types of reusable nappies.
Bambino Mio's 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable* super soft nappy liners can be used with all types of reusable nappies and swim nappies. *supersoft mioliners can be composted when wet or flushed when soiled. Soiled liners must be flushed one at a time. Caution: Flushing of liners may cause blockages in old or damaged drains. No responsibility can be accepted for individual drain systems. **simply add warm water. Add a few drops of essentail oils to aid cleansing and to soothe.
1 x Box of 100 Supersoft Mioliners
From the brand
From the manufacturer
About Bambino Mio
Bambino Mio offer parents a range of reusable nappies, baby accessories, swim nappies and potty training essentials.
Nappy liners make using reusable nappies really simple. Designed to contain solids to help reduce the soiling of your nappies.
Designed to repel water keeping your baby dry and comfortable.
Biodegradale and made from natural viscose.
Easy to use
Nappy liners can be thrown away, or composted when wet.
Other items you may need
miosolo all-in-one nappy
The miosolo is a simple, stylish and super soft reusable nappy.
miosoft two-piece nappy
The miosoft is a versatile nappy made from 100% cotton and made of two parts.
mioliners (biodegradable nappy liners)
An essential for your regular washing routine. This cleanser is great for removing stains and odours from nappies, bibs, bedding and much more.
mioboost (nappy boosters)
Want extra absorbency from your nappies? Add a booster pad to maximise absorbency over night and during longer periods of time.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By MO' Toole on 10 July 2020
- really soft
- stretchy to fit different nappies without compromising thickness of liner
-cheapest on the market considering it’s a well known brand
- the box is everything! Easy to not accidentally take a whole binder of liners out
- the box also requires sticky tape at the sides, as they are always coming undone. Not environmentally friendly as it aims to be, then
- leaves fluffy bits of liner on baby after usage
- quite wide, which is good for practicality but not really aesthetic if your going to have frilly bits of liner peeking out from the nappy. Instructions advise not to fold the liner so 🤷🏻♀️
- scrunches up so half the nappy was covered in waste patches in poo time. Couldn’t tell if it was absorbent because too grossed out.
1. The biggest issue I had with these were how biodegradable are they really?? I accidentally put one of the wet lines in the wash at 60° for 3 hours and it had not broken down in the slightest but instead had stretched out to 2m long and 5cm wide!!
2. They are a good few cm wider than the nappy and the box states to not fold but if u don’t then the hang out the nappy and the pee leaks out and gets on the clothes or you tuck the edge in and they are left with wrinkled marks on the skin.
3. When used in a nappy of a baby not yet mobile I found they move about or scrunch up so when the baby poops it goes over the edges and on to the nappy. They are good for removing poop from the nappy but I no longer want to flush these (point 1)
4. I found these liners get wet and stay wet so doesn’t draw wetness away from the skin infact I usually have the lines stuck to the skin when I remove a wet nappy.
Overall I would unfortunately not recommend these lines...I would in fact recommend reusable lines instead.
By Audrey on 9 August 2020