|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 2.1 x 22.5 cm; 380 Grams|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 6 years|
|Item model number||8123|
|Educational Objective(s)||Alphabet Time Math Numbers Animals Outer space Transportation|
|Material Type(s)||ABS Plastic|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
BEST LEARNING INNO PAD Smart Fun Lessons - Educational Tablet Toy to Learn Alphabet, Numbers, Colours, Shapes, Animals, Time for Toddlers Ages 2 to 5 Years Old
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||10 Inches|
|Age range (description)||2 years - 5 years|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||18.9 x 2.1 x 22.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||380 Grams|
|Maximum webcam image resolution||2 MP|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
|Human interface input||Touch Pad|
About this item
- Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Parents' Favorite Products Award Winner 2018, and Creative Child Media of the Year Award Winner 2019! An interactive touch pad to help children engage in a rewarding learning experience; best learning pad.
- 4 Modes: Learn - An interactive approach to learning through exploration and engage your children's development, curiosity and creativity with words and fun sounds; Basic and Advanced Quiz - Reinforce the learning experience with a fun activity; Music - having fun with music and leaning about the world.
- Comes with 8 durable plastic (PP) learning cards (16 lesson pages) and volume control. Take learning activities on the go; perfect for long car or plane rides. Great Christmas gift idea for preschoolers; boys and girls.
- Skills learned include alphabet, numbers, time, colours, fruits, shapes, animals, weathers, emotions, professions, music, transportation, and problem solving.
- Requires 3 AAA alkaline batteries that are included; American English; intended for toddlers, preschoolers and early learners of ages 2 years and up.
From the brand
How we got our startBEST LEARNING was founded in Taiwan in 1984. We endeavor to improve what we believe to be the most important, EDUCATION. We are committing to raising the standards of learning, targeting preschoolers as they are at the optimum age for development.
What makes our product uniqueOur toys and games are designed with the utmost quality and care, fused with a user-friendly and enriched atmosphere. Our interactive designs encourage use of language, motor, and cognitive skills; thus providing children with the right step to enhance the learning process.
Why we love what we doEnrich education with our fun-filled toys and games! Playing and learning at the same time!
WHO WE ARE – BEST LEARNING MATERIALS CORP. was founded in Taiwan in 1984. We endeavor to improve what we believe to be the most important, EDUCATION. We are committed to raising the standards of learning, targeting preschoolers as they are at the optimum age for development. With over thirty years of experience, inspiration, and dedication, we have the background and know-how to design, develop, produce unique and enjoyable educational games to fulfill the growing needs of learning.
OUR MISSION – Enrich education with our fun-filled toys and games!
Included in this package:
- INNO PAD
- 8 plastic learning cards
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- Aged for 2+ years.
- Free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
- Conforms to CE EN71, and ASTM F963.
INNO PAD: Smart Fun Lessons
An interactive and portable toy to help children develop early learning skills and provide them with a fun way to explore the alphabet, spelling, numbers, time, colors, shapes, weather, emotions, transportation, animals, professions, music, and more with various modes!
- 16 interactive lessons on 8 plastic learning cards.
- Challenge with a series of basic or advanced questions.
- Play songs and sounds.
- 5 levels of volume adjustments.
- If 2 minutes for idling it will auto shut down to save power.
Helps kids get off the screens!
Learning activities for children make the best gifts! This interactive learning pad is versatile and well-designed which is fun and develops skills that go a long way. Keeps little ones' attention and helps them get off the screens!
Perfect learning toy present for boys & girls ages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 years old.
16 Interactive Fun Lessons
8 durable plastic (PP) learning cards with 16 interactive fun lessons are included.
- (01) Alphabet A-M (02) Alphabet N-Z (03) Numbers 1-10 (04) What time is it
- (05) Colorful fruits (06) Shapes around us (07) How is the weather (08) How are you feeling
- (09) Super trucks (10) Rescue team (11) On the farm (12) On the street
- (13) Animals in the savanna (14) Animals in the savanna (15) Profession’s headwear (16) Music party
|Mushroom Garden||Learning Clock||i-Poster My Learning Board Interactive Map||My Spin & Learn Steering Wheel||Whack & Learn Mole||Book Reader: Animal Kingdom|
|Enrich Education With More BEST LEARNING Toys||Innovative and educational toy with colorful light-up mushrooms to learn numbers, colors and play music. Rock It! Roll It! Spin It! Great fun for toddlers and young children.||"What time is it?" The smartest interactive talking clock toy to engage youngsters on how to read the clock with movable hour hand and minute hand to the minute.||An educational game to help your child develop early learning skills that will last a life time with fun! Provides your child the best way to explore the alphabet, spelling, numbers, math, challenging quiz, exciting games, draw, and fun music.||An interactive and educational toy intended for babies, infants, toddlers. My Spin & Learn Steering Wheel is ideal for early learners and teaches colors, shapes and emotions while promoting hand-eye coordination and language development!||An interactive and educational toy intended for babies, infants, toddlers. Stimulate your little ones’ hand-eye coordination and dexterity with a simple whack to learn about the alphabet, numbers, colors, and play lovely songs and music!||An interactive book for children to learn about animals and their appearance, behaviors, habitats and much more! Comes with a true and false quiz mode for those up for a challenge.|
|Recommended Age||1-5 years||3-6 years||3-8 years||6-36 months||6-36 months||3-8 years|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First and foremost, it’s American-English, wanted to throw it out as soon as it said “zee.” Secondly, it speaks too fast and gives too much information. It doesn’t give the child a chance to repeat or absorb information in increments.
If your kid is able to keep up with this, they don’t need it. And if your kid needs it, they won’t be able to keep up with it. It’s ridiculous.
Range from transport, to farm animals and shapes, To telling time. If well cared for I'm sure this product can last long enough to wait till you're child is ready to tell time, other than that it's a short lived activity for speech delay which made it a waste of money. Its very easy for children and adults to use and volume control is great. I brought it thinking it had alot of options, assuming they would be all age related. Perhaps siblings with age difference could work together with this tool. I also brought it thinking it looked durable which so far is proving to be the case, I am certainly happy about that. I do think it's a lovely gift and a child can play independently or as a family activity a quality I love in a toy. However, if speech delay is your reason for purchasing this toy I personally have not found it help ful and I hope others have a better experience than us.
My child wasnt so interested at 2 years old, and found it hard to push down on the pad on the pictures now shes 3 she can do it better, and only just started to enjoy it 2 months ago. The optionals games and songs are great for them to play.
If ur kid is more academic at a young age, theyll enjoy it straight off..not a waste though, just had to wait for her to develop her dexterity more and interest in learning.