Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Digimon: Survive (Nitnendo Switch)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Engaging Story - Experience anime-style storytelling filled with exciting drama, animated cutscenes and a unique cast of characters designed by Uichi Ukumo.;The Power Is Yours - Your choices dramatically affect gameplay through the various routes and endings possible. From creating strategic allies to your Digimon’s digivolution, every decision counts.;Original Soundtrack - Enjoy an amazing soundtrack with over 15 songs produced by world-renowned composer Tomoki Miyoshi.;Thrilling Gameplay - Defeat your opponents in classic tactical turn-based combat with plenty of strategy involved.;
- Rated : To Be Announced
- Package Dimensions : 17 x 10.4 x 1.2 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 29 July 2022
- ASIN : B0B3JP8VP3
- Manufacturer reference : 3391892001785
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,239 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 537 in Nintendo Switch Games
- Customer reviews:
This is a story of survival in a strange new world.
Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Digimon Anime, Digimon Survive presents a brand-new adventure set in a mysterious world with characters designed by Uichi Ukumo and music by the acclaimed Tomoki Miyoshi.
Digimon Survive sees a brand new group of teenagers, led by Takuma Momozuka, get lost on a school camping trip, finding them transported to a strange new world of monsters and danger.
As they fight their way back home through an animated world of difficult decisions and deadly battles, players’ choices throughout the game will impact the evolution of their monster allies, and the final ending. Battles in the game are fought in 2D, in a more classic Tactical RPG style.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top review from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By chrisliam2 on 31 July 2022