Follow the author
On the Farm: A Push, Pull, Slide Book (Campbell Axel Scheffler, 8) Board book – 3 May 2018
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Little ones can join in the fun On the Farm by pulling out the sliders, moving the animals and making all the different noises! Quack along with the ducks, moo with the cows and neigh with the horses.
Young children will love playing with this bright and colourful board book with gentle rhyming text and beautifully illustrated by the award-winning Axel Scheffler. On the Farm has been endorsed and recommended by Dr Amanda Gummer's Good Toy Guide.
Discover more animal books from the illustrator of The Gruffalo with In the Jungle and Lizzy the Lamb.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Publisher
Best for Toddler
Pull out the sliders and push up the tabs – these books are great for developing your toddler’s fine motor skills. Includes easy counting, just up to five.
Share the gentle rhyming stories as you play. Accompanied by delightful illustrations from the award-winning Axel Scheffler.
Join in the fun down on the farm and in the jungle – perfect for listening to and even better to share together.
About the Author
- Publisher : Campbell Books; Main Market edition (3 May 2018)
- Language : English
- Board book : 10 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1509866949
- ISBN-13 : 978-1509866946
- Reading age : 1 - 2 years, from customers
- Dimensions : 17.78 x 1.52 x 17.78 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 28 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Happy Grandson, happy Nanny, happy days.
Great edition to the book shelf. Great for ages 18+ months and upwards.