|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Organic Ashwagandha KSM-66 Capsules - 550mg (Highly Concentrated 10:1 Extract Ratio Equivalent to 5500mg) - with 5% Withanolides - 90 Vegan Capsules - Natural Ayurveda - Made in UK by VitaBright
|Price:||£16.14 (£0.18 / count) £15.29 (£0.17 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Similar item to consider
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Anxiety Relief, Boost Stamina|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- ✔️ WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT: Ashwagandha root has long been linked to many health benefits including helping to maintain optimal stamina, the feeling of energy and vitality and physical and mental wellbeing. It can also help your body deal with stress and provide support in periods of mental and nervous tension and anxiety, supporting relaxation and mental stability. It supports the onset of sleep and helps maintain skin health and the respiratory system.
- ✔️ HIGHLY CONCENTRATED 10:1 EXTRACT RATIO AND ENRICHED WITH BLACK PEPPER: Our highly concentrated 10:1 extract ratio provides 10x the strength of normal Ashwagandha Powder. Each capsule delivers Ashwagandha extract equivalent to 5500mg. Our premium Ashwagandha capsules have been formulated using only the root. Our Indian Ginseng pills offer the most bioavailable full-spectrum extract. It is enriched with black pepper (piperine) for maximum absorption.
- ✔️ CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND AWARD WINNING: VitaBright’s organic Ashwagandha pills are certified organic by the Soil Association and are 100% natural with no nasty synthetic bulking agents commonly used in tablets. KSM-66 Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera has been evaluated in 22 “Gold Standard” human clinical trials, continually developed over years.
- ✔️ FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONALS & MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten free, wheat free, lactose free, halal. Our supplements are formulated by healthcare professionals & produced to high quality control standards following GMP guidelines.
- ✔️ ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 10 YEARS: As a family run business, we pride ourselves on integrity, quality & honesty. We’ve quickly become one of the UK’s leading Vitamins and Supplements brands with millions of happy customers across the world. All of our products are made and certified in the UK to the highest manufacturing standards in the world (GMP, BRC).
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Soil Association supports a sustainable way of farming and producing food that works with nature to support wildlife, protect the soil, care for animals and help farms to combat climate change. As the UK’s leading organic certifier, Soil Association Organic promotes products with full traceability. Whilst all organic food must be certified by law, Soil Association’s organic standards are higher in key areas, including animal welfare.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication, under medical supervision or under the age of 18 it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if any adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose.
Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Organic Black Pepper
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your Healthcare professional.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great company, great product. The company also offered a free next bottle. Which is just lovely. I will always buy from this company. Buy here not with cheap imitation brands.
My next bottle will be the bio cultures, waiting for my current supply to finish. I will definitely be buying all 4 supplements from Vita bright. 10/10 and quality.
one thing i would ask for and that would be for your supplies not to run out pleeeease.