Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £11.55
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item weight||0.14 Kilograms|
|Compatible devices||IPad mini (6th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch, (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch, (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation) See more|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.2 x 5.6 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Are batteries included||Yes|
About this item
- Intuitive, precise, and magical, the latest Apple Pencil makes note-taking, writing, and drawing even better.
- Apple Pencil magnetically attaches to iPad Pro and charges wirelessly, so it’s always ready when you need it.
- And it’s easy to switch between the tools you need with a simple double-tap.
- iPad Compatibility: iPad Pro 12,9" (5th, 4th, 3rd gen; iPad Pro 11" (3rd, 2nd, 1st gen); iPad Air (4th gen)
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
166 mm (6.53 inches)
8.9 mm (0.35 inches)
20.7 grams (0.73 ounces)
iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
What's in the box:
Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now let’s talk about the price. It’s not worth it. Unless you’re an Apple fanatic and wants the whole official kit, a third party brand offers infinitely better value for money. There is simply nothing this product does to justify spending over £100 on it. It’s only notable features is the magnetic attachment to the iPad Pro and some apps utilising a double tap of the pencil for some extra control.
Only purchase if you’re a digital artist, if you just want a stylus then buy elsewhere.
By Mr Wadsley on 9 June 2020
For the price some spare tips might of been nice
Now with the second generation, it has magnetic wireless charging, which also helps you keep an eye on where your Pencil is, and hopefully you won’t misplace it so much like the previous model. The Double Tap feature helps so much when you want to go between your pen/pencil and the eraser, very handy and saves you some time.
As other reviewers have said, the Second Generation Apple Pencil is only compatible with the newer iPad Pro (3rd Generation), if you’re confused on the difference, the newer iPad Pro is the one without the Touch iD/Home Button! So don’t buy this for your First or Second Generation iPad Pro or any other iPad model, as it won’t work on them!
This Pencil is an absolute joy to hold, it’s not too heavy or too light, it’s an absolute delight to use. I’m a Freelance Digital Artist, so i will have to take plenty of time to get used to drawing on glass for the first time, but from what i’ve tried out so far in the last few hours of having my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil? I’m more than happy with how it works, there’s virtually no lag when drawing with it!
The only downside i can say is that i’m disappointed Apple didn’t include a spare tip like they did with the First Gen Pencil :(
Bought this New from Amazon, arrived next day which is always great; however, upon attempting to connect this to my iPad (Pro 2020 12.9") it would not charge, nor would it pick up any motions on the screen, called Apple support and after a collective 2 hours of troubleshooting (From Seniors Included) it was suggested to get a replacement. I am currently waiting for a replacement hopefully this issue will be resolved with the replacement.