Other Sellers on Amazon
Norton 360 Deluxe 2022, Antivirus software for 5 Devices and 1-year subscription with automatic renewal, Includes Secure VPN and Password Manager, PC/Mac/iOS/Android, Activation Code by Post
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Price includes VAT if applicable|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH SIGN UP AND ACTIVATION ONLINE: A payment method (credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use.¹ No charge occurs before the billing date for the subscription renewal.
- SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel the subscription renewal in your Norton account at any time before the day on which you are due to be charged.
- DOWNLOAD IN 3 EASY STEPS: Sign in or create an account, download or enter a new key, select device to install on and get started.
- Protect multiple devices, including PCs, Mac, smartphones and tablets, against malware, phishing and ransomware with additional device protection (up to 5 devices)
- Secure VPN: Access your favourite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on the go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption
- Password Manager: Generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online in your very own encrypted, cloud-based vault
- 50 GB PC Cloud Backup: Store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware
- SafeCam: Instantly alerts you to any attempt to access your webcam and helps block unauthorised access
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 13.5 x 3 cm; 40 Grams
- Release date : 17 July 2019
- Date First Available : 17 July 2019
- ASIN : B07V7R2GTT
- Manufacturer reference : ERLing0411TH-103
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Customer reviews:
Norton 360 Deluxe is designed to bring powerful layers of protection for your devices and online privacy. Up to 5 devices: PCs, Mac, tablets, and smartphones receive protection against viruses, ransomware, phishing, and other online threats.
Your personal information has protection at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from Secure VPN, when connecting to any Wi-Fi even public Wi-Fi.
Password Manager helps to securely generate and store your passwords and logins, and 50 GB PC Cloud Backup helps prevent data loss due to ransomware or hard drive failures.
Enrolling in our auto-renewing subscription and storing a payment method is required for activation and use.* We won't charge you until your renewal period. You will get an email reminder before we charge your payment method and can cancel your automatic renewal at any time in your Norton account.¹ 12 MONTH PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION: To activate, sign up online and save your billing information in your Norton account. Automatically renews each year, unless the renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in my.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. The subscription renewal is charged at the renewal price found at norton.com/pricing. Price subject to change, but a notification email is sent before billing. Under NortonLifeLock Cancellation & Refund Policy once activated, you can cancel your contract and request a full refund within 60 days of the purchase, and for each annual renewal within 60 days of being charged. Subscription begins upon online activation. To launch the service, download/install on each device, and/or complete set-up. Updates and features may be added, modified or removed, subject to the License and Services Agreement. Data collection, storage and use for subscription management and renewal purposes subject to NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement.
From the manufacturer
- Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
- Cloud Backup, SafeCam and Notification Optimization features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
- Norton Password Manager is not exclusive to Norton AntiVirus Plus or Norton 360 functionality but is independently available for free online.
- Restrictions apply. Must have an automatically renewing subscription with antivirus for the virus removal service. See Norton.com/virus-protection-promise.
- Does not include monitoring of chats or direct messages. May not identify cyberbullying, explicit or illegal content or hate speech.
- Social Media Monitoring is only available on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. On Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn only account takeover feature is available.
- Game Optimizer is only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor) with 4 or more core processors.
- To suppress most alerts for Windows, full-screen mode must be in use.
†Online Banking Protection is not exclusive to Norton AntiVirus Plus or to Norton 360 functionality but is independently available online for free as part of the Norton Safe Web Extension.
‡ Parental Control features are not supported on Mac or Windows in S mode.
§ Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
* 1 YEAR PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION: To activate, sign up online and save your billing information in your Norton account. Automatically renews each year, unless the renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in my.norton.com or by contacting us. The subscription renewal is charged at the renewal cost found at norton.com. Cost subject to change, but a notification email is sent before billing. Under NortonLifeLock Cancellation & Returns Policy at Norton.com/return-policy once activated, you can cancel your contract and request a full re-fund within 60 days of the purchase, and for each annual renewal within 60 days of being charged. Subscription begins upon online activation. To launch the service, download/install on each device, and/or complete set-up. Updates and features may be added, modified or removed, subject to the License & Services Agreement at NortonLifeLock.com/legal. Data collection, storage and use for subscription management and renewal purposes subject to NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement at NortonLifeLock.com/privacy.
Copyright 2022 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trade-marks or registered trade-marks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Alexa and all related logos are trade-marks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Facebook, the “f” logo, Instagram, and the Instagram logo are trade-marks of Facebook or its affiliates. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trade-marks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Twitter and the Twitter logo are trade-marks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. YouTube is a registered trade-mark of Google, LLC. Other names may be trade-marks of their respective owners.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although you've paid for a 12 month subscription when buying this, you have to hand over your credit card, debit card or PayPal details to Norton before your subscription is activated. There is NO way around it - no payment details; no activation even though you've paid for a 12 month licence! It's unbelievable. I could understand it if you were purchasing the product from the Norton website where you'd have to enter payment details in the first place, but to buy the product key from an independent seller and then have to enter your details so that Norton can automatically bill you again 12 months time...
You can switch off the automatic renewal (and go through a further two confirmation screens in the process) in your account settings on the Norton website but Norton still have your payment details. Norton are going about this the wrong way. Auto renewal should be opt-in, NOT opt-out. Loyalty is never rewarded and the chances are they'll charge you over the odds in 12 months time.
I do like Norton's AV protection on my Windows PCs and I've been using it for years but on principle, I might opt for the much improved and free Microsoft Windows Defender next year. From past experience, I've found Norton to be useless on Android and iOS devices - there really isn't any need for it on either operating system.
a) unlike most other software manufacturers, the Subscription Start Date begins same day - even if you still have time left on previous subscription. This is a sign of a tightfisted company.
b) Norton oblige you to agree to 'Auto-Renew' (their FAQs trying to explain why this is necessary is a lot of BS) - again, unlike most other companies who allow you to choose mid-setup.
Worse, if post-install you go to turn Auto-Renew 'Off', you get told that you lose the ability to speak with a Virus Expert if you get infected, and also lose any chance of recompense.
Let's see know... I pay £X for a subscription, but the service/product I actually receive depends on whether I allow Norton to keep my credit card on file and use it to automatically extend my subscription?
Not sure this is actually legal is it? It's like going into Macy's, paying for a jacket only to be told they'll have to remove the buttons if I don't subscribe to their lousy loyalty scheme.
Whichever exec dreamt this up should be given the push. If you don't like it either, maybe leave a review?