AntHouse - Natural Sand Ant Farm | 3D Medium Kit (Sandwich + Forage Box) | Color Blue
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 🐜 ANT HILL HABITAT: The Medium Natural Sand Anteater consists of a 3D Sandwich (25x20x1 cm) and a Forage Box -including the lid- (20x10x10cm). Suitable for breeding ants. Including ants (queen, workers, eggs and larvae) in a test tube - in which they were born and in which they are in optimal condition - with food and water for two weeks.
- 🐜 ANT FARM: In the kit AntHouse Medium the sandwich -space where the ants will live- is connected through a tube to the box of forage, which is used as space to deposit the food and as garbage for the ants. We can decorate it with extra sand and some small plant or stone.
- 🐜 NATURAL AND ECOLOGICAL ANT HILL: See how they live and make their tunnels. The AntHouse Medium kit includes everything you need to get started in the world of ants, you won't need anything else!
- 🐜 PROFESSIONAL ANT FARM: That guarantees the good state and survival of the ants. Our ant farms are manufactured in the European Union
- ⚠️ ATTENTION: Do not clean with alcohol or any other product other than soapy water, as it may cause the material to break. If it is still used, it will be the responsibility of the customer
Content of the Medium AntHouse Kit:
- 1x 3D sandwich (25x20x1,8 cm)
- 1x Double forage box (20x10x10 cm)
- 1x Feeder
- 1x Drinker
- 1x Plastic pipette
- 1x Connection tube
- 1x Ant colony
- 1x 10 ml Blue Sugar (Liquid food)
- 1x 500 gr Mixed Sand / Clay for space where they live
- 1x 50 gr Sand for decoration (color according to availability)
- 1x 50 stone granules (decoration for the forage box)
Easy installation. First add the sand inside the sandwich, but don't forget to moisten it before introducing the ants. When we introduce the sand the hole of connection that has the own sandwich will be plugged. This hole has the function of giving access to the forage area, as well as allowing the exit of excess water. The ants, once they excavate, will find it and will use.
We should not moisten the whole earth, just a piece of it, as we run the risk of forming a quagmire if we moisten everything. Approximately 5 ml - 10ml of water would be sufficient
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By N. J. Ellwood on 24 March 2021