|Product Dimensions||19.1 x 7.21 x 3.48 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|Item model number||SW-835|
|Manufacturer part number||SW-835|
|Item Weight||136 g|
Amazon Basics Emergency Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer - 2-Pack
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 2-in-1 emergency-escape tool provides a window hammer and seat-belt cutter; 2-pack
- Hard tungsten metal double-head hammer for quickly breaking a car-door window
- Sharp blade for easily cutting through a seat belt; bright-orange plastic handle provides a secure grip
- Designed to help escape from a sinking, over-turned, crashed, or burning car
- Protective bracket included for safe storage; store in center console or driver-side door pocket
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Emergency Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer, 2-Pack
Don’t get caught without an escape plan. The AmazonBasics Emergency Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer makes it easy to get out of your car in a hurry. The extremely useful handheld device includes a two-in-one design with an emergency window hammer on one end and a seat-belt cutter on the other end.
The emergency escape tool's must-have safety components prove useful when needing to escape life-threatening situations like being trapped in a sinking, over-turned, or burning car. Offering ultimate peace of mind, the emergency escape tool makes a great gift idea for loved ones, and having more than one set helps ensure you’re covered just in case (additional sets sold separately).
- Emergency-escape tool (2-pack) includes window hammer and seat-belt cutter
- Hard tungsten double-head hammer for breaking a car-door window
- Sharp blade for cutting through a seat belt
- Plastic handle provides a secure grip
- Includes a protective bracket for safe storage
If the power source goes out, electric windows won’t roll down. Easily break side car windows with the window hammer’s sharp dual pointed heads. Made of harder-than-steel tungsten metal, the two hammer heads offer reliable strength and fast results.
No need to worry about being trapped under the straps of a jammed seat belt. The tool’s sharp blade will cut through a seat belt in seconds, which can sometimes make all the difference in a life-saving scenario.
Plastic Handle and Bracket for Safe Storage
The emergency escape tool provides a sturdy plastic handle, which ensures a secure, comfortable hold. Even more, its bright-orange colour makes it easy to quickly find and identify.
The included protective bracket keeps the sharp hammer heads and cutting blade safely stored. Simply press the emergency escape tool into the bracket when not in use. Be sure to keep the tool within reach (like in the center console or driver-side door pocket) so it’s easy to grab and use if needed.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Such a handy tool, extremely well made.
Fits perfectly in the glove box and has protector caps and case so you don’t accidentally cut yourself.
I got the twin pack, one for me & my mums car.
Could save a life in an emergency. Thank you
For a few pounds, this simple item could save your life, as well as the lives of friends or loved ones. Additionally, you never know when it might come in useful for other accidents/rollovers you might come across. No-one knows what's around the corner, so it's far better to be safe than sorry. It's also much cheaper than the likes of similar items sold on the High Street.
No installation hardware is provided with this item, but suitable screws/bolts are readily available from any hardware shop.
Absolute bargain and potential life-saver!