Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for Custom Amount in a Snowflake Tin - FREE One-Day Delivery
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Gift Card is affixed inside a free gift tin
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards. To check the gift amount, simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to the one listed on the packing slip placed inside the box.
- Available in any amount between £30 - £1,000
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.co.uk
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can only be redeemed on Amazon.co.uk. To redeem on other Amazon websites, you can purchase gift cards on the respective sites.
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 11.6 x 1.8 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Jan. 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazon EU S.à.r.l.
- ASIN : B07CX3WS26
- Item model number : VariableDenomination
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 166 in Gift Cards (See Top 100 in Gift Cards)
- Customer reviews:
Looking for the perfect gift? Make someone's day by sharing an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card to their phone, printing it out at home, or sending it in the post with free delivery. You can even choose an animated gift card or add your own photo for a personal touch. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can be redeemed for millions of items store-wide.
From the manufacturer
How do I add a gift message? Will my gift message print on the card?
Add a gift card to your cart and check “This is a gift” or select “Add a gift receipt” at checkout to select and edit gift options. The gift message will be printed on a separate physical packing slip and not on the gift card product.
Will the gift amount be printed on the gift card?
Not necessarily; only certain gift cards have the gift amount printed directly on the gift card.
How do I check the value of a gift card?
To check the purchased value of the gift card(s), simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to those listed on the "Your Orders" page.
Other ways to gift
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 December 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two of these for people who love wee boxes, but both recipients were disappointed to discover that the box isn't fully enclosed. There is a small plastic window on the back which shows the card, and once the black interior packaging and plastic window are removed the box is useless. It's also useless if you leave the packaging in place since there is no room for anything inside.
This is fine if you are not expecting the box to be useful. But since the whole idea was that the box added value, I think it's pretty much a fail on that front.
Also, the card does not show the amount, so upon opening it all the recipient gets is a white branded amazon card, with no idea of how much they now have.
By Franki on 12 December 2019
It should be illegal for such waste-Hole in such a lovely looking item...I just don't get that. How about a sticker beneath the can, which is what I thought it was.
2 stars and no more. I paid for the voucher , so I can't rate that.
Only complaint as there was feed back where gift cards had already been redeemed, being an idiot i tried to read code thro window. Spent ages doing this ... code invalid. Only when opened tin and peeled off protective tape did i find the real code.
Really nice way to give a gift voucher, bit sad was giving to self to get the tin