Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for Custom Amount in a Black Box - FREE One-Day Delivery
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Gift Card is affixed inside a free gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards. To check the gift amount, simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to the one listed on the packing slip placed inside the box.
- Available in any amount between £30 - £1,000
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.co.uk
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can only be redeemed on Amazon.co.uk. To redeem on other Amazon websites, you can purchase gift cards on the respective sites.
- Package Dimensions : 13.5 x 12.9 x 2.1 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Jan. 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazon EU S.à.r.l.
- ASIN : B07CX3WT85
- Item model number : VariableDenomination
- Country of origin : Germany
- Customer reviews:
Looking for the perfect gift? Make someone's day by sharing an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card to their phone, printing it out at home, or sending it in the post with free delivery. You can even choose an animated gift card or add your own photo for a personal touch. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can be redeemed for millions of items store-wide.
From the manufacturer
How do I add a gift message? Will my gift message print on the card?
Add a gift card to your cart and check “This is a gift” or select “Add a gift receipt” at checkout to select and edit gift options. The gift message will be printed on a separate physical packing slip and not on the gift card product.
Will the gift amount be printed on the gift card?
Not necessarily; only certain gift cards have the gift amount printed directly on the gift card.
How do I check the value of a gift card?
To check the purchased value of the gift card(s), simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to those listed on the "Your Orders" page.
Other ways to gift
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By paolameyer on 17 January 2019
Easy gift for someone if your not sure what to get them
This is the third voucher I've purchased in the last couple of years they never fail to arrive on time thumbs up from me
Friend said it was easy to use and redeem online.
Please note that these do not come with the amounts printed on the card, instead there is a slip of paper inside with the order amount. I used some scissors to cut around the value and popped it in the box, not a big deal.
I wanted to send a gift voucher to a person in the UK. I live in Australia. Easy, you might say, this is Amazon and they operate worldwide. Unfortunately, this was not the case. I looked at the website help information and it said that gift vouchers could only be redeemed in the Amazon store for country from which they were issued. If there was any other guidance, I couldn't find it.
So, just to be sure that I could do it and what steps I needed to go through, I contacted Amazon by chat. The person I dealt with simply kept repeating what I already knew other than to say that I needed an account in the store from which I wanted to send the card. He could not give me any help and, in any event, his replies were so grammatically inaccurate that I wasn't certain that he understood what I was asking in any event.
Eventually, I took my life in my hands and went to the UK store. It wanted me to open a new account. I tried logging in with my existing account and that worked. I was then able to purchase and send the card with little difficulty. Now, however, I receive emails from the UK Amazon store as well as the ones I normally get here in Australia.
Maybe I was being a bit thick that day, but it would be helpful if the FAQ could step through the process or even that the people at the other end of the online chat help knew what to advise. Simply repeating that gift vouchers could only be redeemed in the Amazon store for country from which they were issued did not help in working out how to achieve that end.
Inspite of this she was confident that this promotion is great and works . Amazon used to offer really good promotions earlier and not such poor marketing gimmicks