Ailun Glass Screen Protector Compatible for iPhone 11/iPhone XR, 6.1 Inch 3 Pack Tempered Glass
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Product dimensions||16.5L x 1.1W centimetres|
|Compatible phone models||Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Apple iPhone XR, Apple iPhone 11|
|Special feature||Oil Resistant, Rounded Edge, Scratch Resistant|
|Unit count||3.0 count|
|Screen size||6.1 Inches|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORKS FOR iPhone 11/iPhone XR (2019/2018 release) 6.1 Inch display ,0.33mm tempered glass screen protector. Featuring maximum protection from scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
- Specialty: Due to the rounded design of the iPhone 11/XR and to enhance compatibility with most cases, the Tempered glass does not cover the entire screen. HD ultra-clear 99.99% touch-screen accurate.
- hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints.
- It is 100% brand new,Precise laser cut tempered glass, exquisitely polished,2.5D rounded edges.
- Online video installation instruction can be found at the last image slot: Easiest Installation - removing dust and aligning it properly before actual installation,no worrying about bubbles,enjoy your screen as if it wasn't there.
Consider a similar item
Compare with similar items
From the brand
Ailun Screen Protector Compatible iPhone XR
|iPhone 11 Pro 2Pack Screen Protector +2Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 11 Pro Max 2Pack Screen Protector +2Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 11 2Pack Screen Protector +2Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 11/XR 2Pack Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protector||iPhone 11 Pro 2Pack Privacy Screen Protector +2Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 11 Pro Max 2Pack Privacy Screen Protector +2Pack Camera Lens Protector|
|Compatible Models||iPhone 11 Pro||iPhone 11 Pro Max||iPhone 11||iPhone 11/iPhone XR||iPhone 11 Pro||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
|Quantity||4 Pack||4 Pack||4 Pack||2 Pack||4 Pack||4 Pack|
|Features||Tempered Glass, Anti-Scratch||Tempered Glass, Anti-Scratch||Tempered Glass, Anti-Scratch||Anti Spy, Case Friendly||Anti Spy, Case Friendly||Anti Spy, Case Friendly|
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.The flexibility of the Glass Screen Protector is just the same as the plastic material,Is it made of tempered glass or plastic?
This screen protector is a real tempered glass.The plasticly flexibily is the exact reason why we call it tempered glass screen protector.Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
2.It can't tell it's Glass or Plastic by the appearance and we don't have the high-tech laboratory equipment at home, so what could we as a customer do to identify it?
Well,there does have one simple,quick and cost-effective way to run a test all by yourself, and it's supper accurate.as the basic scientific fact, the Melting Point of most plastic at between 160 and 210 degrees Celsius while the glass material is at least over 1400 degrees Celsius,so is there a lighter around?
3.Does it come with a cleaning wipe to use prior to placing on the phone?
Yes, the package includes: 6*Guide Stickers, 3*Wet Wipe & 3*Dry Wipe, 3*Dust Absorber
4.Does the screen protector cover the whole screen? Why is it smaller than my iPhone's screen?
Due to the rounded edge of the iPhone design, and to enhance compatibility with most cases,the tempered glass does not cover the entire screen. It is effective for preventing bubbling and peeling at the edges. If you prefer a screen protector that covers the whole screen, we highly recommended our Full-Coverage Screen Protector.
5.How can I remove bubbles?
Before placing the screen protector,please first clean the screen by using kits in the package.If there are bubbles, please try to press the bubble by using your finger with a little force,and try to use a ruler or a credit card to help you with the problem,but a thin cloth pad is needed on the surface of the screen to avoid scratches the protector.
6.How can I remove a cracked glass screen protector?
Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove slowly.( If you would ever find CHIP or CRACK on screen protector, for your safety, please wear glove to remove screen protector gently to avoid any possible further damage or injury)
7. Why does the screen protector have a white edge?
If for some reason you receive a screen protector with a defect or other issue, please let us know ,we will help you immediately.
The iPhone has 2.5D curved edges around the screen, but due to inconsistencies in production, not all iPhones have exactly 2.5D curved edges. There are indeed slightly difference on the curved edges of different iPhone from different manufacturers. However, all Ailun's screen protectors are strictly produced to fit a 2.5D cured edge. As a result, you might find the white edge around your screen protector. In this situation we recommend our Full-Coverage Screen Protector
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.5 x 1.1 x 9 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : Siania
- ASIN : B07H2V5YLH
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 75 in Mobile Phone Screen Protectors
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 December 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Aliun won on the oleophobic screen coating as it never seemed to show any finger marks or grease after two weeks.
2. Aliun / LK is a draw as both haven't broken after two weeks time will tell which is best.
3. LK wins on fitting as it came with a Alignment Frame which I used for fitting both protectors and it worked well.
4. LK seemed to have a bigger screen protector that covers the actual touch screen and more. Aliun only just covers the visible touch screen area. Maybe there is a reason behind this but unsure which is best as both seem to function fine without issues.
5. Aliun seems to win on the reflection side of the protector having slightly less of a reflective image.
Hope this helps you all, but both and see what you think!
By Adam on 23 December 2018
I put it on my XR - good fit like it was made for the phone. However, I couldn't operate anything in the bottom left corner of the screen - not what I expected, so I removed it.
I will try another one on my XR when I have more time in case it was a duff screen cover.
WRT an iPhone 11 - it looks like you couldn't afford a screen protector for your iPhone11 and made do with one for an XR.
By Isabel on 11 March 2020
But I’m on my 2nd screen protector already
Normally they last me months or even more than a year ....
I had the phone in my pocket and took it out noticed the corner was cracked for some reason but I did not drop my phone at all ....
Let’s see how long the second protector lasts and I will make a update onit ....
But they are good value for money.....
Well my third and last screen protector for some reason just cracked in my pocket ...
So I’m assuming they ain’t the best quality...
I won’t be buying them again ...