|Material composition||Elastic, cotton, rubber (may contain traces of latex)|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Actesso Tri-Weave Wrist Support Splint Brace - Relieves Pain from Carpal Tunnel, Fractures, Sprains and Joint Pain (Beige, Large Right)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Carpal Tunnel|
|Size||L (Pack of 1)|
|Special feature||Pain Relief , Wrist Support|
About this item
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE WRIST CONDITIONS - This wrist splint is ideal for reducing wrist pain and providing support for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures and Sprains, Tendonitis and RSI, or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- RELIEVES CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME AT NIGHT - This Wrist Splint helps to relieve pain to ensure that you get a good night’s sleep, making this an ideal carpal tunnel wrist splint.
- CONTAINS A METAL SPLINT FOR DAY AND NIGHT RELIEF - The carpal tunnel splint contains a metal bar that rests underneath the wrist, relieving the strain on the tendons and reducing pain day and night.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - Our UK-made support provides lightweight and comfortable support, making this wrist splint ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or for sleeping.
- EASY SIZING - Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size and hand, left or right, above. Small (14-16). Medium (16-18). Large (18-20). XL (20-22). Ideal for both men and women.
These supports are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Please ensure the supports are suitable for your condition and that you are not sensitive to neoprene or any other material listed in the "material" details box. Do not use if you are sensitive to the materials or have latex or rubber-based sensitive skin. After the first use, we recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. Do not wear with any creams that could react with the material. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight-fitting can cause discomfort. The straps should overlap the material and the underside should not be exposed to the skin. The supports are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. Hand Wash and Air Dry only.
Support and relief for Wrist Sprain, RSI, tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Wrist Fractures
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are more comfortable to wear than the hospital issued one and give very good support to my wrist. They are also cooler to wear as they are made of what appears to be a loose weave elastic material.
Happy with my purchase.