|Material composition||50% , 40% Polyamide, 10% Polyester|
|Country of origin||Korea, Republic of|
Actesso Neoprene Thumb Support Brace Spica - Splint to Relieve Thumb Pain & Injury, Wrist Tendonitis, De Quervain's, and Sprains. (Blue, Left Hand); Left or Right Available
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Rsi,Trigger Thumb,Tendonitis,Fractures|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE CONDITIONS - This thumb splint helps to alleviate pain from a range of conditions including sprains, thumb tendonitis, trigger thumb, de quervain's, fractures and RSI.
- RELIEF WITHOUT RESTRICTING MOVEMENT IN YOUR HAND AND WRIST - This brace is ideal for when using the computer or carrying out sporting or work activities
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - The lightweight neoprene design combined with a thin metal support, helps support injuries of the thumb for support whilst remaining comfortable for as long as needed
- UNIVERSAL SIZE - Choose left or right hand above - this support comes in one Universal size and can be adjusted to fit most people with a wrist circumference of between 14-21 cm
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - Adjustable straps around the wrist and thumb, meaning this support can be fully adjusted as and when needed, giving you more control
Safety Information: These devices are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material listed in the "material composition" details box. After the first use, we recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. Do not wear with any creams or other substances that could react with the material. Do not use if you are allergic or have rubber allergy based sensitive skin. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight fitting can affect blood circulation and cause discomfort. The straps should overlap the material and the underside should not be exposed to the skin as this could cause scratching or skin irritation. The devices are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. These splints are not recommended for use with crutches. How to clean: Hand wash and air dry the support regularly to maintain hygiene and avoid the build-up of bacteria in the region.
Support and relief for thumb sprains and fractures, thumb tendonitis, De Quervain's, and trigger thumb.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have worn it the whole weekend and I cannot tell you how much better my thumb feels today. The swelling has almost disappeared, there is more mobility and the pain has lessened greatly.
This is easy to put on, Mum can quite happily do this herself and it doesn't snag on anything or interrupts what she is doing by getting caught.
By Margaret Northrop on 25 June 2019