|Storage Instructions||Keep Dry|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
AVIDDA Knee Support Brace 2 Pack - Compression Knee Sleeves for Arthritis, Joint Pain, Ligament Injury, Meniscus Tear, ACL, MCL, Tendonitis, Running, Squats, Sports
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Deal Price:||£9.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£10.00 (50%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Acl,Pcl,Meniscus Tear,Arthritis,Pain Relief,Mcl,Sprain,Knee Support,Tendonitis,Swelling,Muscle|
|Sport||Golf, basketball, running, volleyball, tennis, Our knee support are perfect any activity that involves great amount of stress on joints like, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer Golf, gym, Hiking, Running, Tennis, Volleyball more! See more|
About this item
- Great Support & Full protection: The Knee Support offers stable pressure across your knee joint, offers optimal muscle support and full protection during your workouts and casual everyday activities. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SIZING CHART AND MEASURE YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE BASE ON OUR INSTRUCTIONS!
- Pain Relief & Injury Recovery: Whether you suffer from intermittent or constant knee pain, the knee brace can give your instant pain relief. Additionally, targeted compression will help encourage blood circulation, reducing inflammation/swelling and speeding up the recovery healing process, including ACL, MCL, or PCL sprain or tear, and others.
- Comfortable to Wear and Anti-slip System: Special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensuring the knee sleeves stay in place, no matter what you do! The high quality fabric featured in Breathable & Sweat-Absorbing gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long! The compression knee supports fit for both men & women, kids and adults.
- Suitable for Various Sports: Our knee braces are perfect for any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints like, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer Golf, gym, Hiking, Running, Tennis, Volleyball and more! You'll be able to enjoy exceptional knee support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of leg motion!
- Professional Customer Service: our service team will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction. With any questions or problems about our compression knee sleeves, please feel free to contact us anytime and anywhere via 'Your Account - 'Your Orders' - 'Ask Question'.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
AVIDDA Knee Support for Men and Women - Compression Knee Brace Sleeves for Sports Protection and Injury Recovery
Full support while maintaining your peak performance and full range motion. Maximum comfortable all day long with smooth and sweat proof design.
Recommended by doctors preferred by trainers for Tendonitis, Joint Pain, Ligament Injury, Meniscus Tear, ACL, MCL or PCL sprain.
Why should you choose AVIDDA knee support?
- Great Support & Full protection: The knee support offers stable support during your workouts and casual everyday activities.
- Pain Relief & Injury Recovery: The knee brace encourage blood circulation, reduce inflammation/swell and speed up the recovery.
- Anti-Slip System: Special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensuring the knee sleeves stay in place.
- Maximum Comfortable: Breathable & Sweat-Absorbing material gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long!
How to choose the correct size?
Please Measure to find your perfect fit with our extensive range of 4 sizes ( S / M / L / XL).
- Measure your thigh circumference 4 inch(10 cm) above the top of your kneecap and select the correct size from the size chart image.
- If you fall between sizes, you could choose to order a size up for comfort or a size down for tight fit.
- NOTE: Kindly remind that our sizes are based on the average knee sizes. But do not be worried, each compression knee sleeves can be extended up to 60% of the specified original sizes.
The knee brace support can be widely used for walking, running, dancing, cycling, yoga, football, basketball, tennis, golf, etc.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Got an email from the supplier informing me that since I was not 100% happy with the product, they would like to give me a refund. Wow great customer service I thought and that would normally deserve another star. However, they also wanted me to remove my negative review or update it to 4 or 5 star. Ouch! The whole point of reviews is to help buyers like myself to make better buying decisions and I hope they are honest and correct as possible. Am disappointed with this specific request and have marked it down to 2 stars.
Having read the reviews and seen the good rating, and admittedly not knowing anything about knee supports, I figured I may as well give them a go.
Well I can honestly say they have been a god send. They felt slightly weird wearing them to begin with but within 10 minutes of using them, I could feel the difference when cycling (between 30-40km daily) and within 3-4 days, all the pain in my knees had gone, the creaking has stopped and I can cycle freely and uninterrupted daily now with no pain.
I would rate them higher then 5 stars if I could. Very impressed and a very reasonable price.
By Miles on 19 March 2020
COVID 19 and the shutdown of our gym has resulted in me losing access to the cross trainer, exercise bike and stepper and I now have to rely on a 300 metre hill and 11kg of weights, which I walk very briskly up and down three times a week for 60 minutes instead - around 6km - a good workout carrying 11kg. I ordered this item as whilst ideally I should have a knee replacement, these supports offer a degree of support, particularly for my "good knee" and help stop any rotation on my bad knee due to the uneven surface.
I weight 190+ lbs and find that a size large brace is sufficient - loose and not too tight, but tight enough to give support. They do not provide as much support for my right knee as I probably need, however, for my left knee the brace is fine. Certainly for the person whose knees need light support, or have an intermittent ligament problem they are probably ideal. They are easy to wash and retain their shape after being allowed to dry naturally.
In terms of value for money, I think that they offer good value considering that you get two supports in one package. If you need more support then you might wish to look elsewhere, but for me whose only option is a surgeon, with care they allow me to keep training on a rough track until I can get back to the gym.
I put the supports on first thing this morning. I have ran in them, walked in them, played in them and sat in them. You get the right size and they are super comfy.
I can see me buying another set as I don't think I can be without these ever when they are being washed.
Best knee supports ever.
By Nav on 19 January 2020