|Product Dimensions||10.7 x 10.7 x 0.65 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item model number||040130|
|Breed Recommendation||Small Breeds|
|Pet Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Size||50 g (Pack of 1)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Storage Information||Store in a cool and dry place. Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see bottom of pot.|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Aquarian Goldfish Food Flakes, 50g
|Price:||£3.15 (£63.00 / kg) £2.98 (£59.60 / kg)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Breed recommendation||Small Breeds|
About this item
- Contains one AQUARIAN complete nutrition, aquarium goldfish food flakes; also suitable for small pond fish, 50 g container
- Update to 100 percent recyclable pot and lid, made in UK
- High in vitamins C and E to support a healthy immune system and includes high quality protein sources to help support optimal growth
- Update to contains no synthetic colours, AQUARIAN only uses natural ones
- Feed up to twice a day the amount of food your fish will consume within 5 minutes
- Product packaging relaunch is taking place; please note packaging may vary from the visual shown
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the manufacturer
Fish keeping is fun
- Feed your fish the right type of food to keep your fish happy and vibrant. Read below to discover which food is best for your fish
- Did you know tap water is toxic to fish? Keep the water safe by using Aquarian Tap Water Conditioner with every water change, new tank set-up and new fish addition
- Going on holiday? No problem! Our fish feeder block will look after your fish while you’re away
Here at Aquarian, we produce high quality food that contains all the nutrients found in the natural diet of fish and promotes active, bright and healthy fish.
Goldfish And Coldwater Fish
Aquarian Goldfish Flakes are suitable for all types of goldfish and are also suitable for small pond fish and coldwater fish. Our flakes are high in vitamin C&E to support good health. Feed Aquarian Goldfish Flakes up to twice a day with the amount of food your fish will consume in five minutes.
Aquarian Goldfish Pellets encourage natural feeding behaviours as these pellets sink and float. Feed Aquarian Goldfish pellets up to twice a day with the amount of food your fish will consume in five minutes. These are also suitable for small pond fish and coldwater fish.
Goldfish And Coldwater Fish
Tropical And Temperate Fish
Algae Eating Fish
|Aquarian Goldfish Flakes||Aquarian Tropical Flakes||Aquarian Goldfish Pellets||Aquarian Sinking Pellets||Aquarian Algae-Eater Wafers|
|Small Pond Fish||✓||✓|
|Usage Guideline||Twice a day, amount fish will consumer in 5 minutes||Twice a day, amount fish will consumer in 5 minutes||Twice a day, amount fish will consumer in 5 minutes||Twice a day, amount fish will consumer in 3 minutes||Twice a day, amount fish will consumer in 2 hours|
Reasons to Feed Aquarian
Fish and Fish Derivatives, Cereals, Oils and Fats, Vegetables, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Fruit, Minerals, Eggs and Egg Derivatives, Yeasts, Algae
Feed two times a day as a complete diet for goldfish. Only feed them as much as they can eat in 5 minutes. Remove any uneaten flakes.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought trying this but since I use it two of my gold fish have problems and now sitting at the bottom of the tank.
I think the food not sinking and fish could have air
That they are now not well.
I have fish many years and they are always healthy and I do water changes regularly.
I will not recommend this food as it doesn’t sink immediately. I do not feed fish two days to see if it will help.
By I am Goku on 9 July 2020