|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Package Dimensions||29.4 x 6.9 x 3.4 cm; 130 Grams|
AMZOON Bike Pump Mini Bicycle Pump With Flexible Hose Save Energy & Easy Pumping, Fits Presta & Schrader Valve, Free Accessories-Ball Pump Needle/Glueless Patch Kit/Frame Mount
Save 10% on ❤Mini Bicycle Pump with Pressure Gauge❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤Mini Bicycle Pump with Pressure Gauge❤ offered by AMZOON. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save 10% on ❤Bicycle Pumps With Pressure Gauge Extension Hose❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤Bicycle Pumps With Pressure Gauge Extension Hose❤ offered by AMZOON. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||130 Grams|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- ✅【Comfort & High Efficiency】 The bike pump has a long and flexible air-hose, which allows it to be used at any body posture comfortable to the users. This allows you to inflate the tyre comfortably, saving 30% of effort as compared to a pump without a hose. A high pressure of up to 120 PSI / 8 bar enables each push-pull to effectively inflate the tyres, ensuring maximum air volume and faster tyre inflation, while saving 30% of the time when compared to other products of similar type.
- ✅【HIGH QUALITY】 The bicycle pump is composed of an ultra-durable aluminium casing and precision parts. The surface has undergone anti-oxidation treatment. The hidden aluminium-alloy inner tube saves space, does not rust easily, and has a service life that is twice that of ordinary plastic materials. A secure threaded valve connection ensures a tight seal and no leaks, leading to safety of use.
- ✅【EASY TO CARRY】 At 28 cm long and a weight of only 130 grams, this portable mini bicycle pump is lightweight and very compact. Its length and weight are only two-thirds that of other products in its class. It is relatively small and delicate; hence it is advisable to use a safety stand to safely store the pump on your bicycle, your cycling jersey or backpack. This makes it perfectly suitable for professional cyclists.
- ✅【COMPATIBILITY】 Due to our bike pump uses dual-valve design, our single-head hoses can be quickly switched between Presta and Schrader valves without needing an adapter. Also, the secure threaded valve connection provides an ultra-tight seal. Compared with the fixed vent variety, it can effectively prevent the nozzle from being damaged during the inflation process. This translates to twice the service life of the ordinary nozzle.
- ✅[ORDER NOW WITHOUY RISK] Bicycle pumps (sold by Amazon) provide the highest quality. You don’t have to worry about making the wrong buying decision. You can buy with confidence now!
Mini bicycle pump
High quality bicycle pump for Mountain Bikes, BMX, Off-road vehicles, hybrid bikes and strollers.
Upgrade your ride
Comfortable and easy:
With a long flexible air hose on our mini bike pump, its length can be easily adjusted and used at any comfortable body posture.
This makes it easier to use than a hose-less pump and saves on 30% of the required effort.
Made of durable aluminium housing and precision parts, it lasts twice as long as compared to pumps made with regular materials.
Compact and portable:
With a length of only 28 cm and minimal weight of 130 grams, this mini bike pump stands at only two-thirds of the size of the same type of products.
It is lighter than ordinary mobile phones and more convenient to carry.
Easy to use:
The bike pump is easy to install and can effortlessly switch between Presta and Schrader valves - no adapter required!
High pressure and safe connection:
The small bike pump is capable of up to 120 PSI / 8 bar high pressure and faster and accurate pumping.
This saves up to 30% of the time as compared to conventional mini pumps.
A safe threaded valve connection ensures perfect sealing and no leakage when compared to fixed vents.
It thus avoids damaging the nozzle when inflating tyres, and ensures twice the service life of the ordinary nozzle.
Material: aluminum alloy
Size: 28 cm
Weight: 130 grams
MIX PSI: 120 PSI / 8 Bar
Extension: 200 mm Extending hose
PACKAGE CONTENTS1* Mini Bike Pump
1* Frame Mount
1* Ball Needle
1* Air Nozzle
1* Grinding Tablets
2* Fixing Screws
4* Tire Patchs
We specialize in providing high quality, reliable and affordable bicycle pumps to provide you with the best user experience!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To get to the flexible pipe, you have to unscrew the top end of the pump (the part where the pressure gauge is). Once you've done this, pull, and the pressure gauge and top part of the pump pull out, with the flexible tube attached.
Now you've found the tube, you have to unscrew the valve. Do that and you'll be able to pull out a little black rubber bung and behind that a little light grey valve. This then needs to be reversed for a P valve.
Honestly, the instructions were useless, but it's a very clever design. I cancelled the return as I am happy with the pump.
Actual pressure 80psi
This pump states between 40-50psi
Please be careful with this pump and make sure you check it's calibration before using in an emergency.
Which unfortunately is was happened to me, out on a ride and I get the dreaded puncture. Repaired the puncture pumped up using this pump to what I believe to be the correct pressure but turned out I had massively over pumped the tyre into the 100psi range and the valve burst and split off from the inner tube.
So again... please be very careful with this pump. Confirm that is reads the correct pressure BEFORE using!
By Kev on 25 September 2019
I think now I understand what to look for. Depends if you are riding a mountain bike or a road bike. Fat mountain bike tyres require high volume, low pressure. Skinny road bike tyres require low volume, high pressure.
Riding around on your road bike with a MTB pumps isn't gonna help you much if you get a flat.
This pump will pump your road bike tyre up to high pressure. Its as good as my Lezyne Pressure Pump. but less than half the price! Love how the hose pulls out of the body!
Not sure how effective it will be for MTB tyres. Probably get there, but being low volume, will take ages.
So, the only negatives are the pressure dial is hard to see, and in the field, it is difficult to swap the valve over from Presta to Schrader as the bits are easily lost. Make sure you make the right selection when you receive the pump.
All in all, an impressive road pump at a cheap price.
The extension tube slides out of the pump and can be clipped onto to wheel with a lock ( without the hassle of having to screw the pump on) as with older type pumps.
Handy pressure gauge, though digits rather difficult to read,but a little red line gives an indication of pressure needed, I had to take the pump off the wheel to check the pressure, when I thought the right pressure was reached ( easily clipped back on with a UPWARDS click of the lock).
Puncture kit is included,and several valves to use on other things plus a couple of screws.
Having let the air out of my back tyre while trying to fix an older type pump to the wheel which failed to work, this pump was an imperative purchase.