AA Winter Car Kit AA3386 - Folding Snow Shovel, LED/COB Torch & AA Ultimate First Aid Kit - AA0903 - A Family Essential For Car Home Holidays Travel Camping Caravans Office
|Bundle List Price:||£45.58|
|You Save:||£15.30 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Product 1: WINTER EMERGENCY? This winter kit helps you cope with many situations
- Product 1: SNOW BOUND? Dig your way out with the compact-but-tough shovel
- Product 1: BE SEEN with an LED torch and a high-visibility vest/waistcoat/jacket
- Product 1: STAY warm and dry with the foil blanket
- Product 2: CONTAINS the essential items and more for family sickness or minor injuries
- Product 2: COMPACT enough for the bathroom cabinet, car, glove box, kitchen cupboard
- Product 2: INCLUDES safety gloves, foil blanket and a first aid leaflet
- Product 2: ZIP-UP POUCH makes storage easy and keeps the contents ready for minor emergencies
- WINTER EMERGENCY? This winter kit helps you cope with many situations
- SNOW BOUND? Dig your way out with the compact-but-tough shovel
- BE SEEN with an LED torch and a high-visibility vest/waistcoat/jacket
- STAY warm and dry with the foil blanket
- BE PREPARED keep this indispensable kit in its canvas bag in the car
- CONTAINS the essential items and more for family sickness or minor injuries
- COMPACT enough for the bathroom cabinet, car, glove box, kitchen cupboard
- INCLUDES safety gloves, foil blanket and a first aid leaflet
- ZIP-UP POUCH makes storage easy and keeps the contents ready for minor emergencies
- SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW for a full list of contents
AA Winter Car Kit AA3386 - Folding Snow Shovel, LED/COB Torch, Foil Blanket, Hi-Vis Vest - Zipped Storage Bag – Suitable for Any Vehicle or Home
WHAT IS IT?
The ‘Winter Car Kit’ is a set of vital products that allow you to be prepared in the case of any unexpected poor weather and unforeseen roadside emergencies. WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
When you have a roadside emergency in the winter: flat tyre, breakdown, accident, comfort stop. You will need to remain visible, stay dry, keep warm and be able to clear ice and snow. FEATURES
Reflective Emergency Jacket LED Torch Snow shovel Foil blanket Zipped Carry/Storage Bag
AA Ultimate First Aid Kit - AA0903 - A Family Essential For Car Home Holidays Travel Camping Caravans Office
AA FIRST AID KITS
Protecting your family and yourself is something that comes naturally. But every now and then an injury such as a cut, minor burn, insect bite or a sprain needs taking care of. So the AA has created a choice of First Aid Kits for you. Pick either a Standard Kit or an Ultimate Kit. Here are the full contents for each.
STANDARD 4 x alcohol-free wipes 20 x waterproof plasters 1 x non adherent dressing (5 cm x 5 cm) 1 x large bandage (18 cm x 18 cm) 1 x medium bandage (12 cm x 12 cm) 1 x triangular bandage 1 x microporous tape (5 m x 2.5 cm) 1 x pair of scissors 12 x safety pins 1 x pair of gloves 1 x emergency foil blanket 1 x guidance leaflet
ULTIMATE: 6 x wound dressings (10 cm x 10 cm) 2 x triangular badges (136 cm x 96 cm x 96 cm) 2 x first aid dressings (40 cm x 60 cm) 1 x first aid dressing (60 cm x 80 cm) 3 x first aid compress (8 cm x 10 cm) 2 x bandages (4 m x 6 cm) 3 x bandages (4 m x 8 cm) 1 x emergency blanket (160 cm x 210 cm) 8 x adhesive plasters (10 cm x 6 cm) 1 x pair of scissors 1 x adhesive tape (5 m x 2.5 cm) 1 x information sheet 1 x emergency procedures sheet
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This marketing I found highly misleading and not up to the standards I would expect of Amazon or the AA.
By Minto clan on 11 October 2018
Rest of the kit seems ok.
-BOTH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AND FULFILLED BY AMAZONUK-
I've never understood why so few people in the UK have things like this in their vehicles, as with a fire extinguisher... you might never need it but you'll regret not having it if you do.
Both products don't take up much of any space in the boot, they have velcro on the bags which prevents them from sliding around all over the place (which also means it keeps my mini refrigerator from doing the same).
They are good standard little kits, all self-contained inside the bag and fits inside the car without taking up much space, the bags are bright yellow and easy to see.
If you're a newer driver, like myself (I only got my licence in 2018) then it's a good standard go-to set of kits for you.
Better to be prepared and not use it than to be unprepared and need it.
For what you get though, you can tell the overall quality is good. The shovel has a good weight to it and whilst it may not last many years of service, it will last you during a moment of crisis or two and beyond. It all fits into a nicely sized pack which won't get in the way in even the smallest of boots. Highly recommend.
Initial breakdown kit was ok however I purchased a Euro Travel kit for another vehicle. Out of this kit the bulbs were useless as none of them fit a modern day car. The first aid kit was barely sufficient enough to treat one person with a splinter, not multiple casualties at an RTC.
If you're after something to stop yourself getting a penalty in the EU this won't help as it's missing the all important breathalyser required in France. False advertising!
Let's just hope we don't need to rely on this kit in an emergency situation.
Fortunately I've got additional kit to fill the gaps but the AA should be a more responsible here. The only useful items are the GB sticker, light reflectors and high vis jacket. All of which can be purchased at a fraction of the cost.