AA Euro Travel Kit AA6318 – for Driving In France/Europe – Includes Zipped Storage Bag & High Visibility Fluorescent Safety Vests AA0507 - Family Pack Two Adults Two Children
Enhance your purchase
- Product 1: ESSENTIAL items for safe and enjoyable driving in Europe
- Product 1: FOR EMERGENCIES first aid kit, warning triangle, hi-vis vest, bulb kit
- Product 1: FOR SAFETY headlight beam benders and GB plate
- Product 1: FOR CONVENIENCE maps and the AA European Driver’s Handbook
- Product 2: Safeguard your family in the event of a vehicle breakdown or accident
- Product 2: Family pack of hi-visibility vests for 2 adults and 2 children ensures you can be seen
- Product 2: Easy to put on and a flexible fit by way of hook and loop fastening
- Product 2: Confirm to safety standards EN 471 (adults) and EN 1150 (kids)
- ESSENTIAL items for safe and enjoyable driving in Europe
- FOR EMERGENCIES first aid kit, warning triangle, hi-vis vest, bulb kit
- FOR SAFETY headlight beam benders and a UK plate
- FOR CONVENIENCE maps and the AA European Driver’s Handbook
- AA BRAND products in a compact and convenient kit with zipped storage bag
- Safeguard your family in the event of a vehicle breakdown or accident
- Family pack of hi-visibility vests for 2 adults and 2 children ensures you can be seen
- Easy to put on and a flexible fit by way of hook and loop fastening
- Confirm to safety standards EN 471 (adults) and EN 1150 (kids)
- Storage is easy as the jackets fold and can be left in the vehicle
From the manufacturer
Don't Leave Home Without an AA Car Kit
The AA offers a comprehensive range of essential Car Kits that make it easier to deal with vehicle breakdowns, adverse weather conditions or road accidents.
Each of the kits has it's own focus whilst enabling you to stay safe: Winter, France, EU, Emergency, Breakdown.
Each of the kits includes a handy storage bag ideal for the boot of the car.
- French legal requirement since July 2012
- Patented crystals inside the tube change colour from yellow to green in the presence of alcohol
- Shows alcohol levels within 2 minutes
- Blow sample bag for precise deep lung and breath volume samples
- Clear and easy to use
Headlamp Beam Benders
- For EU/ continental driving
- Detailed fitting for over 800 vehicles
- Upgraded performance for Xenon/HID headlamps
- Prevents headlight hotspots using heat mirror foils
- Suitable for all petrol & diesel vehicles up to 3000cc/3L
- Comply with BS AU 237a EU standard
- Copper coated 3m cable
- Fully insulated colour coded clamps
- Storage bag with handle
Carrying a hazard warning triangle is a compulsory requirement in many EU countries.
- Heavy duty material to ensure sturdiness in strong winds
- Conforms to EU std ECE R27
- Carry box for transportation & storage
Folding Snow Shovel
This folding snow shovel is a must-have for winter months and is also great for camping use.
- Folds to a very compact size
- Solid steel construction
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Includes storage pouch
Snow and ice cleats that attach to the underside of your footwear, providing essential grip to help prevent falls.
Tyre Inflator/Air Compressor
- Compact & light - ideal for travel
- 4 inch flexible air hose
- 3m power cord
- PSI, BAR and KPA settings
- Max pressure 80PSI
- 12V socket adaptor
- Internal LED light
- Easy to attach to valve
- Includes adaptors for inflatables, such as sport balls and air beds
Glass Hammer/Seatbelt Cutter
In a road accident, this invaluable tool can be used to shatter windscreen glass with ease and to cut through seatbelts enabling you to escape from the vehicle.
- Glass hammer
- Seat belt cutter
- Holder to secure to vehicle
- Can be mounted to the floor of your vehicle - fittings provided
The AA Created This Pack To Protect Your Family
The AA's high visibility vest provides maximum visibility in an emergency situation and should be an essential part of your car safety equipment.
It is even compulsory to carry one when driving in many European countries (and in some instances every occupant of the vehicle must have one) so make sure you and your family are protected.
They Are Not Just For Car Users
The adult's vest has two reflective body bands front and back plus two braces, also front and back.
The Family Pack contains:
The kid's vest has two reflective body bands front and back.
4 Vests In The Pack
These vests are not just for the occupants of a vehicle.
They can be just as important to pedestrians, cyclists, security staff, motorcyclists and more.
Compare with similar items
| || |
BUZIFU 4 Pcs Reflective Vest Fluorescent Safety Vests High Visibility Waistcoat Reflective jackets Night Work Hi Vis Vest with Reflective Strip for Outdoor Running Walking Motor Bicycle Drivers
AA High Visibility Fluorescent Safety Vests AA0507 - Family Pack Two Adults Two Children – Meets EU Safety Standards
AA High Visibility Vest for safety and emergencies - Yellow
|Size||Euro Travel Kit||M-XL||FAMILY PACK||SINGLE PACK|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This marketing I found highly misleading and not up to the standards I would expect of Amazon or the AA.
By Minto clan on 11 October 2018
Rest of the kit seems ok.
-BOTH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AND FULFILLED BY AMAZONUK-
I've never understood why so few people in the UK have things like this in their vehicles, as with a fire extinguisher... you might never need it but you'll regret not having it if you do.
Both products don't take up much of any space in the boot, they have velcro on the bags which prevents them from sliding around all over the place (which also means it keeps my mini refrigerator from doing the same).
They are good standard little kits, all self-contained inside the bag and fits inside the car without taking up much space, the bags are bright yellow and easy to see.
If you're a newer driver, like myself (I only got my licence in 2018) then it's a good standard go-to set of kits for you.
Better to be prepared and not use it than to be unprepared and need it.
For what you get though, you can tell the overall quality is good. The shovel has a good weight to it and whilst it may not last many years of service, it will last you during a moment of crisis or two and beyond. It all fits into a nicely sized pack which won't get in the way in even the smallest of boots. Highly recommend.
Initial breakdown kit was ok however I purchased a Euro Travel kit for another vehicle. Out of this kit the bulbs were useless as none of them fit a modern day car. The first aid kit was barely sufficient enough to treat one person with a splinter, not multiple casualties at an RTC.
If you're after something to stop yourself getting a penalty in the EU this won't help as it's missing the all important breathalyser required in France. False advertising!
Let's just hope we don't need to rely on this kit in an emergency situation.
Fortunately I've got additional kit to fill the gaps but the AA should be a more responsible here. The only useful items are the GB sticker, light reflectors and high vis jacket. All of which can be purchased at a fraction of the cost.