AA 5060114610651 Emergency Breakdown Kit & Winter Car Kit AA3386 - Folding Snow Shovel, LED/COB Torch, Foil Blanket, Hi-Vis Vest - Zipped Storage Bag – Suitable for Any Vehicle or Home
Enhance your purchase
- Product 1: Essential kit for the car
- Product 1: AA Branded zipped storage bag
- Product 1: Includes foot pump, tow rope (complies with BS AU187 standard) and jump leads (3.0m length, fully insulated, for vehicles up to 2500cc, complies with BS AU237a standard)
- Product 1: Also includes a warning triangle (EC approved), hi-grip cotton gloves and a 9-led torch
- Product 2: WINTER EMERGENCY? This winter kit helps you cope with many situations
- Product 2: SNOW BOUND? Dig your way out with the compact-but-tough shovel
- Product 2: BE SEEN with an LED torch and a high-visibility vest/waistcoat/jacket
- Product 2: STAY warm and dry with the foil blanket
- Essential kit for the car
- AA Branded zipped storage bag
- Includes foot pump, tow rope (complies with BS AU187 standard) and jump leads (3.0m length, fully insulated, for vehicles up to 2500cc, complies with BS AU237a standard)
- Also includes a warning triangle (EC approved), hi-grip cotton gloves and a 9-led torch
- WINTER EMERGENCY? This winter kit helps you cope with many situations
- SNOW BOUND? Dig your way out with the compact-but-tough shovel
- BE SEEN with an LED torch and a high-visibility vest/waistcoat/jacket
- STAY warm and dry with the foil blanket
- BE PREPARED keep this indispensable kit in its canvas bag in the car
AA 5060114610651 Emergency Breakdown Kit
Breaking down is a sheer inconvenience that always occurs at the worst times. This comprehensive kit comes with a range of handy essentials to help you deal with breakdown and emergency situations - including a High-Visibility jacket, warning triangle, tow rope and booster cables. The kit also includes the AA foot pump which is compact and convenient to store in your car to maintain tyre pressures. It can even be used to pump up camping beds, bicycle tyres or other inflatables. All of the items can be neatly stored in the boot of your car, or carried around, using the AA branded canvas style carry bag. The AA has looked after britain’s motorists for over 100 years and is a leading and Expert brand that is trusted and relied on by millions of customers every day. They constantly reach into the future with new products and services, so they are now offering car accessories and kits for different motoring conditions, Whether that's driving in Europe, hitting the road in the UK or driving in winter.
AA Winter Car Kit AA3386 - Folding Snow Shovel, LED/COB Torch, Foil Blanket, Hi-Vis Vest - Zipped Storage Bag – Suitable for Any Vehicle or Home
WHAT IS IT?
The ‘Winter Car Kit’ is a set of vital products that allow you to be prepared in the case of any unexpected poor weather and unforeseen roadside emergencies. WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
When you have a roadside emergency in the winter: flat tyre, breakdown, accident, comfort stop. You will need to remain visible, stay dry, keep warm and be able to clear ice and snow. FEATURES
Reflective Emergency Jacket LED Torch Snow shovel Foil blanket Zipped Carry/Storage Bag
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This marketing I found highly misleading and not up to the standards I would expect of Amazon or the AA.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018
Rest of the kit seems ok.
-BOTH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AND FULFILLED BY AMAZONUK-
I've never understood why so few people in the UK have things like this in their vehicles, as with a fire extinguisher... you might never need it but you'll regret not having it if you do.
Both products don't take up much of any space in the boot, they have velcro on the bags which prevents them from sliding around all over the place (which also means it keeps my mini refrigerator from doing the same).
They are good standard little kits, all self-contained inside the bag and fits inside the car without taking up much space, the bags are bright yellow and easy to see.
If you're a newer driver, like myself (I only got my licence in 2018) then it's a good standard go-to set of kits for you.
Better to be prepared and not use it than to be unprepared and need it.
For what you get though, you can tell the overall quality is good. The shovel has a good weight to it and whilst it may not last many years of service, it will last you during a moment of crisis or two and beyond. It all fits into a nicely sized pack which won't get in the way in even the smallest of boots. Highly recommend.
Initial breakdown kit was ok however I purchased a Euro Travel kit for another vehicle. Out of this kit the bulbs were useless as none of them fit a modern day car. The first aid kit was barely sufficient enough to treat one person with a splinter, not multiple casualties at an RTC.
If you're after something to stop yourself getting a penalty in the EU this won't help as it's missing the all important breathalyser required in France. False advertising!
Let's just hope we don't need to rely on this kit in an emergency situation.
Fortunately I've got additional kit to fill the gaps but the AA should be a more responsible here. The only useful items are the GB sticker, light reflectors and high vis jacket. All of which can be purchased at a fraction of the cost.