|Product Dimensions||150 x 150 x 0.01 cm|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £3.69
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
AA 5060114610651 Emergency Breakdown Kit & Travel Fleece Blanket
Enhance your purchase
|Style||+ Travel Fleece Blanket|
|Blanket Form||Travel Blanket|
|Product dimensions||150L x 150W centimetres|
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Product 1: Essential kit for the car
- Product 1: AA Branded zipped storage bag
- Product 1: Includes foot pump, tow rope (complies with BS AU187 standard) and jump leads (3.0m length, fully insulated, for vehicles up to 2500cc, complies with BS AU237a standard)
- Product 1: Also includes a warning triangle (EC approved), hi-grip cotton gloves and a 9-led torch
- Product 2: Super-soft and warm
- Product 2: Can be used for picnics or travelling, or as a car seat cover
- Product 2: Machine washable
- Product 2: 100% Polyester
- Essential kit for the car
- AA Branded zipped storage bag
- Includes foot pump, tow rope (complies with BS AU187 standard) and jump leads (3.0m length, fully insulated, for vehicles up to 2500cc, complies with BS AU237a standard)
- Also includes a warning triangle (EC approved), hi-grip cotton gloves and a 9-led torch
- Use for trips, picnics, days out, wheelchairs
- Great for babies, prams, cribs, Moses baskets, beds
- Large and warm but very light at just 322g
- Generous size at 1.5m x 1.2m or 60" x 48"
- With a customer rating of 4.7 out of 5, customers have given it a seal of approval.
AA 5060114610651 Emergency Breakdown Kit
Breaking down is a sheer inconvenience that always occurs at the worst times. This comprehensive kit comes with a range of handy essentials to help you deal with breakdown and emergency situations - including a High-Visibility jacket, warning triangle, tow rope and booster cables. The kit also includes the AA foot pump which is compact and convenient to store in your car to maintain tyre pressures. It can even be used to pump up camping beds, bicycle tyres or other inflatables. All of the items can be neatly stored in the boot of your car, or carried around, using the AA branded canvas style carry bag. The AA has looked after britain’s motorists for over 100 years and is a leading and Expert brand that is trusted and relied on by millions of customers every day. They constantly reach into the future with new products and services, so they are now offering car accessories and kits for different motoring conditions, Whether that's driving in Europe, hitting the road in the UK or driving in winter.
AA Travel Fleece Blanket
The AA Travel Fleece Blanket is super soft and warm, ideal for travelling, camping or just keeping in the car. It is 100% polyester and is machine washable for easy maintainance.
Super-soft and warm
Ideal for picnics, camping and travelling
Stylish and lightweight
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This marketing I found highly misleading and not up to the standards I would expect of Amazon or the AA.
By Minto clan on 11 October 2018
Rest of the kit seems ok.
-BOTH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AND FULFILLED BY AMAZONUK-
I've never understood why so few people in the UK have things like this in their vehicles, as with a fire extinguisher... you might never need it but you'll regret not having it if you do.
Both products don't take up much of any space in the boot, they have velcro on the bags which prevents them from sliding around all over the place (which also means it keeps my mini refrigerator from doing the same).
They are good standard little kits, all self-contained inside the bag and fits inside the car without taking up much space, the bags are bright yellow and easy to see.
If you're a newer driver, like myself (I only got my licence in 2018) then it's a good standard go-to set of kits for you.
Better to be prepared and not use it than to be unprepared and need it.
For what you get though, you can tell the overall quality is good. The shovel has a good weight to it and whilst it may not last many years of service, it will last you during a moment of crisis or two and beyond. It all fits into a nicely sized pack which won't get in the way in even the smallest of boots. Highly recommend.
Initial breakdown kit was ok however I purchased a Euro Travel kit for another vehicle. Out of this kit the bulbs were useless as none of them fit a modern day car. The first aid kit was barely sufficient enough to treat one person with a splinter, not multiple casualties at an RTC.
If you're after something to stop yourself getting a penalty in the EU this won't help as it's missing the all important breathalyser required in France. False advertising!
Let's just hope we don't need to rely on this kit in an emergency situation.
Fortunately I've got additional kit to fill the gaps but the AA should be a more responsible here. The only useful items are the GB sticker, light reflectors and high vis jacket. All of which can be purchased at a fraction of the cost.