|Package dimensions||9.1 x 4.2 x 2.1 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.03 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20 x 20 x 80 millimetres|
|Item model number||1|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 8 cm; 30 Grams|
5ML Perfume Atomiser Refillable Bottles - Mini Travel Perfume Atomizer - Portable Purse Spray Bottle Empty
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Window,Travel|
About this item
- Value Set - Come with 2 Pcs 5ml refillable perfume atomiser in 2 different colors (pink and silver)
- High Quality - The perfume atomiser bottle features a sturdy aluminum body to better store the liquid, and it has a fill level indicator window to show how much it has left. It's perfect for storing perfume, aftershave, etc
- Leakproof Design - The perfume spray bottles with a leakproof loop inside will not leak for impacting. You never worry about leaking for placing the refillable purse spray in your bag
- Easy to Fill - Its easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. The mini perfume atomizer is small about the size of a lipstick so you can pack light and touch up anytime you want
- Fine Mist Design - The upgraded nozzle comes out a very fine mist that is evenly distributed. When you spray your perfume it will be this mist that envelops you
These travel size perfume atomizer spray bottles are leak-proof, strong, portable, and air travel approved for carrying in your luggage. Perfect for storing some of your favorite Perfume/Aftershave in this mini atomiser without having to take the whole bottle with you on holiday.
Leakproof: This refillable perfume spray for leakproof refilling in seconds!
Pack light: It is a lipstick size perfume atomiser bottle, so you can pack light and touch up anytime you want.
Colour: Pink, Silver
Capacity: 5ML per piece
How to use
1 - Remove the nozzle from your fragrance bottle
2 - Line up the bottom of the atomiser with the nozzle on the fragrance
3 - Pump to fill and repeat until the atomiser is full
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By K.aalh on 11 August 2020
By Nastassia on 19 October 2021