|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 9.5 x 2.97 cm; 380 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||V10|
|Manufacturer part number||V10|
|Mirror adjustment||Remote Control|
|Item Weight||380 g|
4DRC Mini Drone for Kids and Beginners RC Foldable Nano Pocket Quadcopter with Auto Hovering, One Key Return, Headless Mode, 3D Flips, 3 Speed Adjustment and 3 Extra Batteries Toys for Boys and Girls
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Mirror adjustment||Remote Control|
|Are batteries included||Yes|
|Remote control included?||Yes|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.5 x 9.5 x 3 centimetres|
|Product dimensions||9.5L x 9.5W x 3H centimetres|
About this item
- ✈【Altitude Hold】The drone will hover at the certain height when you release the throttle stick. Easy operation with extra fun.
- ✈【3D Flips Stunt】The robust and fantastic 360°flips & rolls stunt reveals effortlessly with the 6-Axis Gyro flying control system.
- ✈【One Key Return】The drone will instantly take off/land/return by a simple push of one single button. Fair idiot-proof with ultra-responsive motor.
- ✈【3 Speed Control】3 speed control to meet the needs for beginners, intermediate and experts. Mini pocket size makes it ultra portable.
- ✈【Mini size&free flight】Compact, lightweight design, our drone can fly between bookcases, tables and so on. Even you can take it out just in your pocket. Will be the best gift for Christmas, children's birthdays, new year and holidays
4DRC-V2 Mini Drone for Kids & Beginners & Adults
1. Optical altitude hold
2. One key take-off & landing / Return
3. One key Emergency Stop
4. 3 speed control (Low/Medium/High)
5. Headless mode
6. 3D Flip and 360° Rotation
|Safer Design For Kids||Soft propeller guards and a secure battery slot make it safer when flying.|
|30 minute flight||V2 Drone 3 batteries in the package, your flight time can be prolonged up to 30 Minutes.|
|3 Speed Adjustment||It allows beginners to start off slow and safe. More experienced pilots have the choice to really push the drone to its limits with the high-speed sports setting.|
|Foldable and Portable||It's very exquisite, small and smart, makes it a favorite toy .exquisite and compact, easy to carry.|
Control Range:80-100 meters;
Remote control: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included);
1 Battery=Flight time: 9-10 minutes;
Drone size: 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm x 3.0 cm;
Charging time: 40-60 minutes
Low Battery Power Alarm
When the drone is running out of power, the lights in the drone will blink continuously. After about 1 minute, the drone will automatically land on low electricity.
Important Tips :
- 1.Please follow the instruction manual carefully.
- 2.Plug the USB Charging Cable into a USB charging port of PC/ Power Bank/ Phone Adapter.
- 3.When out of control, just press Stop button for emergency stop to prevent more damage.
|V2 mini drone||V2 720P mini drone with camera||M3 drone with 720P camera for kids||M5 RC helicopter||V8 blue UFO drone||V8 orange UFO drone with 720P camera|
|Contains the Battery||3||3||2||2||3||2|
|A battery Flying Time||10 Mins * 3||10 Mins * 3||13 Mins * 2||13 Mins * 2||10 Mins * 3||10 Mins * 2|
|One-Key Take Off/Land/Return||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Vincent Jacobson on 30 July 2020
Until: today. Pressed the take off button. It took off, climbed, and never stopped climbing until it was out of sight and well lost. Such a shame to lose a favourite Christmas gift that way!
Perhaps stick to indoors flying with this one.
Edit: Amazingly, a neighbour found it about 300m from it's take off location and returned it to us. It appears to have landed automatically when out of rance of the controller. I've given it 4 stars because of this.
A truly remarkable 'toy' at the price.
However this afternoon in the back garden it decided it had had enough. I changed the drone battery for a charged one, re synced the controller, re set the drone, took off and it just kept going, pushed the auto land button the kill button, nothing, it just flew straight up and out of site. It's very lightweight but I hope it didn't damage anything when it eventually crashed. I will not be replacing it and am now wondering if I actually crashed the 1st one or if it just stopped responding?
The package was in good condition when it arrived and it was not in a box that was twice as large as it like i usually seem to receive from amazon they really need to look into there packaging systems because they are wasting resources and making more waste for the customer
It's not the most stable thing but for the money it's good fun and surprisingly resilient.
I only use it indoors and zooming around the house. Wouldn't trust it outside.
Headless mode makes it easy to control. The three speeds can get pretty zoomy! And the flip function is pretty cool.
Three batteries give plenty of flying time.
Great fun and highly recommended.
Can be tricky to control if you're not used to drones, gaming, flying.
When it arrived I was a little confused as the box as some other reviews have stated suggested it came with a camera, when in fact it didn't (mine shouldn't have, there is a smidge more expensive version with a camera) the drone itself is very small and lightweight, slightly noisy but to be expected, however this thing can not fly to save it's life, nor is the battery close to what it says can be achieved.
Even with trying to manually stabilise the drone, it will not hover in the same spot, the trick it can do (flip?) worked half the time (possibly due to inability to hover) and the battery wasn't getting much further than 5 minutes, even after several attempts and full charges (should be between 8-10 mins) for a total of 30 between the 3... I'd be generous if I said 20, but 15 is more right.
Overall I can't recommend this product, whether I just had a duff one or that is the quality, it misleads on several levels and is no fun at all, to play or learn with.