Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from Amazon EU S.à.r.l £59.00
- Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your Apple Watch, battery and included accessories; Software support for watchOS and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee
- AppleCare product must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at time of purchase, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
- For your own benefit and protection it is important that you read the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions, the Insurance Product Information Document and the Terms of Business carefully before purchase.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you understand that this is an electronic transaction and agree to receive electronically all applicable insurance documents. If you would like a paper copy, please contact Apple directly.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you confirm that you are over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands)
2021 Apple Watch SE (GPS, 40mm) - Space Grey Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band - Regular
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Youth|
|Special feature||GPS, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Band material type||Aluminium|
|Band colour||Space Grey|
About this item
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy, and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
Claim up to £60 when you trade in your Apple Watch:
You are leaving the Amazon.co.uk site and headed to another company Click here to continue
For any questions please contact Likewize Services UK Ltd at 0344 412 2986 between 9am and 5:30pm (Mon-Fri).
How does the Trade-in work - Click here to find out about Trade-in
Compare Apple Watch products
|Price||From: £304.29||From: -|
|Case Size||40 mm, 44 mm||41 mm, 45 mm|
|Display Area||Retina display 30% larger than Series 3||Always-On Retina display, Nearly 20% more screen area than Apple Watch SE, Over 50% more screen area than Series 3|
|Case Thickness||10.4 mm||10.7 mm|
|Processor||64-bit dual-core S5 processor, Up to 2x faster than S3 processor||S7 with 64‑bit dual-core processor, Up to 20 per cent faster than SE|
|Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)||N/A|
|Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)||N/A|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Second-generation optical heart sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown with haptic feedback|
Apple Watch SE (GPS)
Whats in the box
Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
Up to 18 hours of battery life
Some straps contain magnets and may cause interference with Compass on Apple Watch.
Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, Barometric altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, Improved accelerometer up to 32 g‑forces, Improved gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, LTPO OLED Always-On Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits), Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Louder speaker, Ion-X strengthened glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 meters, watchOS 5
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 May 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great for exercise - it tracks heart rate, steps etc. The watch pushes you with reminders to exercise if you're not meeting your goals - you can turn this off if you want but I find it very motivating. I love that I can control my music using my watch when I am running and can keep my phone safely away in my running belt.
Sleep tracking also seems to be very accurate. The default sleep app doesn't go into detail of deep vs light sleep like my Fitbit did, but I think there are third party apps that can do that.
Battery life - good, seems it can go about 36 hours on a full charge and then charges very quickly. In order to be able to track my sleep and my exercise during the day, I usually put it on to charge for about 30 minutes before I go to sleep and then 20-30 minutes when I wake up if needed, and that works perfectly.
Pairs flawlessly with iPhone, AirPods and Mac as expected. I did have a Fitbit Charge 3 and took a while to convince myself if it was worth it but I am glad I switched, this watch syncs with my messages, calendar, Spotify, Apple Pay, and is generally a great extension to my phone.
The price is unbeatable (even though it doesn’t have like 2-3 sensors that series 6 has and that always on display) and for someone that wants the new device on the Apple ecosystem but doesn’t care about some ECG of Blood Pressure sensors, this one is the way to go to.
£270 for it, are you mad!? Series 5 in both build quality and functionality, but at a way less expensive price.
All in all, she is happy (she’ll get bored of it in a couple months), I am happy, also saved some money. The watch itself works excellent for her needs (if you currently own an series 4/5, I wouldn’t recommend to upgrade to either of SE or S6, as you’ll not feel the performance difference).
I can see it as a great gift for Christmas or birthdays in the next period, so people, follow those price drops and if you get it at a nice price, don’t lose the chance!
PS: same as S6 aluminium; the body and screen scratches really fast, you might want to buy a case protector (or save for the stainless steel model).
The fitness tracking features are spot on, like the way it focuses on the three rings instead of steps like the majority of trackers do. It does count your steps as well, if you’re into that, but isn’t the priority. Sleep tracking in the Apple Health app is basic, but soon discovered much more detailed offerings in the App Store.
Battery life is pretty cack compared to other wearables I own, but then it performs more functions more smoothly than others do, so is an expected trade off and it gets me through a day and a bit. Which is another reason I think I prefer the SE to the 6. If I think this is cack, what is an always on display gonna do to the battery life?
Only thing I’m not keen on is the hand washing timer... I know it’s very well intentioned in these Covid times, but I don’t always need to wash my hands for 20 seconds if I’m in the middle of preparing tea. Added to which, it only really discovers I’m washing my hands apart halfway through, so it’s already missed a few all important seconds! Turned that feature off after a few days.
If you’ve got the money, sure, go for the 6, but if you want a quality new Apple Watch, you can’t go wrong with the SE.
However, when I received the watch from Amazon, there was no plastic packaging and it looked as though the box had been opened.
I called Amazon and they said they would email me with an explanation as to why there was no plastic packaging and I never heard back.
Just not the best for piece of mind really.