Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from Amazon EU S.à.r.l £129.00
- Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPad, battery, included USB cable and power adapter, and Apple Pencil and Apple‑branded iPad keyboard; Software support for iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee of £49 for iPad and £25 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- AppleCare product must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at time of purchase, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
- For your own benefit and protection it is important that you read the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions, the Insurance Product Information Document and the Terms of Business carefully before purchase.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you understand that this is an electronic transaction and agree to receive electronically all applicable insurance documents. If you would like a paper copy, please contact Apple directly.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you confirm that you are over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands)
2021 Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 2TB) - Silver (3rd Generation)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||IPad Pro|
|Operating system||IOS 14|
|Memory storage capacity||2 TB|
|Wireless communication technology||Cellular|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||29.7 x 8.2 x 22.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||466 Grams|
About this item
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi
- Go further with all-day battery life
Claim up to £230 when you trade in your iPad:
You are leaving the Amazon.co.uk site and headed to another company Click here to continue
For any questions please contact Likewize Services UK Ltd at 0344 412 2986 between 9am and 5:30pm (Mon-Fri).
How does the Trade-in work - Click here to find out about Trade-in
Compare Apple iPad products
|Price||From: £1,373.71||From: £1,686.44||From: -|
|Display||11-inch Liquid Retina display||12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display||10.9-inch Retina display|
|Secure authentication||Face ID||Face ID||Touch ID|
|Chip||Apple M1 Chip||Apple M1 Chip||A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine|
|Camera||12MP photos||12MP photos||12MP photos|
|Video||4K video recording||4K video recording||4K video recording|
|Apple Pencil Compatibility||Apple Pencil (2nd generation)||Apple Pencil (2nd generation)||Apple Pencil (2nd generation)|
|Smart Keyboard Compatibility||Compatible with Smart Keyboard Folio and Bluetooth keyboards||Compatible with Smart Keyboard Folio and Bluetooth keyboards||Compatible with Smart Keyboard Folio and Bluetooth keyboards|
|Connector||USB-C connector||USB-C connector||USB-C connector|
iPad Pro 11-inch, 3rd Generation (2021)
11 inch Liquid Retina display
128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
Apple M1 Chip
Camera and Video
12MP Wide and 10MP Ultra Wide cameras with Smart HDR and 4K video at 24 fps, 25fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portratit Lighting and Smart HDR
Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‑Fi or watching video. Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using a mobile data network
In the Box
iPad Pro, USB‑C Charge Cable (1 metre), 20W USB‑C Power Adapter
247.6 mm (9.74 inches)
178.5 mm (7.02 inches)
5.9 mm (0.23 inches)
466 grams (1.03 pounds) Wi‑Fi model, 468 grams (1.03 pounds) Wi‑Fi + Cellular models
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this because my 2012-2013 iPad apps are no longer supported.
There are a couple things you need to consider when buying an iPad, you can expect most of them to have a
software support for 4 years of iOS updates.
App support of up-to 8 years before it’s no longer supported.
and expect to have to replace the battery after 3-4 years.
Lastly how much storage you really need.
If you prefer Mac OS over Android and want something that’s smaller than a laptop which is more portable and doesn’t get as hot as a laptop then buy an iPad.
I went with 128gb because unless your using it for editing or have lots of photos you won’t need any more storage than this. If you do you can always use external storage device anyway.
This iPad Pro comes with the Brand new latest M1 processor the same one found in the MacBook Pro laptops.
If you are just going to be using everyday apps and browsing the web then you should maybe buy the cheaper iPad air 4 at £556.
If you want a faster iPad for video/photo editing, high resolution multiplayer gaming and high processing apps for work then buy a iPad Pro.
If you want something that’s bigger and less portable that will last you longer than 8 years buy a computer/laptop.
Pros and Cons
New M1 Fast processor found in Apple's latest laptops
Fast file transfer with thunder port
Nice 11 inch display
Speakers on both sides
Doesn’t get hot like a laptop
Supports Apple Pencil 2 for taking notes, painting and drawing
There’s an App for everything
Use Microsoft office
Audio books and books
News and weather
Smart home supported apps
Listen to Music
Watch Tv films
Supports magic keyboard and mouse
Supports high powered gaming like call of duty
The iPad has the new Face ID instead of Touch ID
They removed the home button on newer iPads
Now supports usb c so old lighting cables don’t work.
Not many covers out for it yet
Has lifespan of about 8 years
Battery will last about 3-4 years before needing to be replaced
I also ordered some accessories with it (a folio cover and the Smart Keyboard). The iPad turned up today and I have installed it and it's very quick, in fact blindingly fast particularly with video editing. I will just mentioned some hassle I had with the accessories purchased. The folio cover arrived safely but unfortunately whoever from the aptly-named Amazon Logistics delivered the keyboard decided not to leave it in my nominated safeplace but instead deposited it on the ground where it sat in the elements for almost a week while we were on holiday. On my return I finally found the box after an extended search which had fallen apart in the rain. Although this was a Warehouse deal so cheaper I did return it and purchased one from my local Apple Store instead.
The iPad was delivered by Royal Mail and as usual they were faultless - reliable and on-time.
If you have an iPad that is > 2-3 years old I would recommend the new device without any hesitation. Combined with a keyboard it is finally now almost the equivalent of the MacBook Pro range in terms of capability and performance.
By JayJay on 25 May 2021
I marked it as 1 star on the screen as mine had become, what I can only describe as "Delaminated". Under white/light backgrounds it showed some sort of crack, but under dark/no backlight, it wasn't visible.
I am replacing mine, as I think the iPads are great, just a shame this got passed Quality control