|Product Dimensions||42 x 23.5 x 10.4 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MTR-S1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.99
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
BONTEC Wood Monitor Stand Riser, Desk Monitor Stand with Smartphone Holder, Ergonomic Laptop Printer Stand with Cable Management for Computer, Notebook, iMac, PC, 1 Tier Black (W420 x D235 x H104mm)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Smartphones, Laptops, Desktops|
|Recommended uses for product||Desk|
|Special feature||Maximum Load Capacity: 30 KG, With Smartphone Holder and Cable Management Clips|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: A stiff or painful neck is a common complaint among over 90% computer workers, our ergonomic computer monitor stand (Measuring 104mm in height) to keep your screen at a comfortable eye-level height, effectively improve posture to relieve eyestrain and prevent back & neck pain throughout the workdays.
- HIGH-GRADE & ECO-FRIENDLY: Made of eco-friendly & quality matte MDF material (12mm thickness) by professional craftsman. With the exquisitely polished and smooth surface, the flat edges, and odorless properties, this wooden monitor riser offers you a stylish and durable computer monitor riser without any air pollution.
- ENOUMOUS WEIGHT CAPACITY & MULTI-USE: Unique and smart design with 1 tier (Max Holding Capacity 30KG), the enhanced 4 non-slip pads to keep stable, a slot for smartphone, a hub for cable management and the space-saving keyboard slide underneath, our monitor stand bring you a neat desktop at home/office/living room/bedroom, perfect for using as a desktop stand, laptop stand, PS4 monitor stand or a computer stand.
- SUPER EASY TO ASSEMBLE & CLEAN: 5 STEPS (screw the 4 pics boards together) to assemble with the easy-to-follow instructions in 3 minutes. PLS use the soft cloth to clean it and bring you a brand-new look.
- A GREAT GIFT IDEA: An ideal gift for computer workers with exquisite packaging. Supporting by the comfort brought by our computer monitor stand, they will be impressed by your caring and improve the work efficiency.
BONTEC monitor stand aims to bring a better shopping experience to each customer, focuses on reducing the tiredness as well as many other issues from a long time using ( e.g the pain from neck, back and so on). The monitor stand can properly lift the monitor up to adjust user’s body position, which can protect user’s eyes for changing the distance between the eyes and screen, bring more comfort as well as increase space for computer accessories.
Our monitor stand bring you a neat desktop at home/office/living room/bedroom, perfect for using as a desktop stand, laptop stand, Printer stand, PS4 monitor stand or a computer stand.
Space-saving & Multi-use Monitor Stand
State of the art space management system brings more available space than traditional monitor stand, as well as a nice appearance for your office.
BONTEC - 1 Tier Wood Monitor Riser Stand for Desk - Max Holding Capacity 30kg
The monitor shelf provides enough area for storing laptops, keyboards, wireless mice, and daily necessities to keep your desktop tidy.
Our monitor stand rise comes with cable management slots that can make your cord stay organized.
Scientific Design with Proper Height
A scientific design for American people, a proper monitor stand height for a better using, which can help you to build a more comfortable and friendly office environment.
Cell phone holder will free your hands to make work easier.
Non Slip Feet
With the 4 anti-skip rubber pads, this stable monitor riser can protect the table from scratches, and prevent the screen from shaking.
Waterproof & Easy to Clean
Using friendly MDF as the material for the monitor stand, which provides a flat & smooth surface as well as generates much less pollution to earth, furthermore, the monitor stand can efficiently resist the corruption from water and easy to be cleaned.
|Max Holding Capacity||30KG||30KG||30KG||30KG||30KG||30KG|
|Max Holding Capacity of Midden shelf||x||15KG||x||15KG||x||15KG|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some people might find the width a bit restricting. Make sure you measure your keyboard first. If it's wider than 39cm it won't fit. They also offer wider versions, but knock off a few centimetres because they state the overall width, not the interior width.
The 'enhanced' non-slip pads are neither enhanced, or non-slip and the 'state of the art management system' (lol) is only a glorified cable clip. Additionally, the phone holder does not allow for the phone to be tilted as shown in the product pictures. In fact, it is vertical, so you have to crane your neck down to read it. Presumably this destroys the claimed ergonomic properties of the unit.
In summary, I think the borderline mystical properties that the seller claims for this shelf are enormous fun to read, but rather overblown. It's a decent unit, though, and it's fine for the purpose I bought it for (which is actually to manage two keyboards, one large one above and one small one below).
And remember, if you buy it as a gift, the recipient will enjoy 'supporting by the comfort brought by our computer monitor stand, they will be impressed by your caring and improve the work efficiency'.
That's got to be worth three stars.
4 small pieces of mdf, covered in thin black laminate and supplied with 4 IKEA style screws to put it together and then shipped all the way from China.
Total production cost of the item maybe £1.50 ? Not worth anything like the £17 they are charging. To be honest I could have made this from a couple of pieces of old wood I had in the garage.
Overpriced piece of ‘Tat’ with a big environmental footprint (Shipped from thousands of miles away)
The good point ? Well it does what it says I suppose, but really do yourself a favour make one yourself.
By Cassie132 on 3 December 2020
The small rubber wire bracket it comes with admittedly hasn't come in too useful for me, but the phone stand is good. It's not tremendously deep, so if your phone is quite tall and your monitor is quite low, there's a good chance the phone will get in the way of the monitor. It does have a small gap at the bottom so you can feed your phones charging cable through it - again, not something to useful for me, but cool to have all the same.
It's very well built, doesn't wobble around or anything and is a good boost for monitors without an adjustable stand.
Sometimes on my desk I like to take out the phone holder and I just fidget with it and once I started doing that I noticed the hole its in isn't fully black but I used a black marker to fill it in and now it doesn't annoy me. I have OCD.
Only gripe is that the rubber stops at the bottom were very weak and slid off after a while.
Comes in a flat box and only requires a tiny bit of assembly with a phillips screwdriver. Takes about 2mins to put together and is very sturdy when completed!
Comes with a slot on the left side of the top of the stand to hold a mobile phone, or a notepad etc. As well as a soft bit of rubbery plastic that can stick to the side of the stand, to (i think!) help with wiring.
Overall a great buy for me and I'd buy them again should I need them!