|Package dimensions||32.2 x 19.8 x 4.4 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.77 Kilograms|
|Package Dimensions||32.2 x 19.8 x 4.4 cm; 770 Grams|
HOLBÉ 120x140cm 50 pcs Disposable Thick XL Gown/Apron/Large Cape for Hairdressers, Barbers & Salons for haircut, dyeing, coloring and shampooing
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Size: 120 x 140 cm (47.5"x55.1") wide, long and thick %100 full body coverage. Shoulders, front, sides and back are fully covered.
- Convenience: Disposable, water proof, plastic, thicker apron/cape/gown and easy to open with ergonomic neck adjustment. Heavier than 800 grms/pack as it is wide and thick. Customers get what is described to them.
- Using Area: Hairdressers, barbers, hair and beauty salons, hair cutting, hair dyeing or coloring at home, shampooing and shaving, bleaching, keeping clothes from dirt and other chemicals
- Material: %100 Highest quality HDPE without any smell. highest resistance to tear with 25 microns thickness
- Aim: Helps saving time and money against washing, keeps body, clothes, towels and permanent hairdressing gowns from dirt, shampoo, chemicals, paint and hair.
Holbé disposable hairdressing gown is correct selection to take good value for money as it comes with 25 micron high thickness and fully body covering dimensions. Weight of one package is more than 800 grams because it includes exactly 50 pieces of wide and thick gowns.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We see this as a way of letting our clients see we are making their health and safety our #1 priority.
When we first started using these gowns, they were of a much higher grade of polythene and cheaper,
unfortunately they are now very flimsy and can be a real pain when trying to blow dry a clients hair, the tiers
get in the way and even the x-large size is really a tight fit ,even on the slimmest of clients...
All in all a necessary evil....But not ideal.
Can we do anything about this please?
By Emre on 31 May 2021